1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much "hate speech" can we expect this coming MotoGP season?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hawk518, Feb 18, 2021.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Chicken pot pie is a different genus of pie entirely, known as dinner pie. The question here is assumed to be regarding dessert pie.

For all you cake eaters out there, suggesting cake is superior to pie is akin to suggesting that apes are superior to humans. Though, I suspect in your case, this may actually be true.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. Phl218

Phl218 .

wait, you rather put your Hot Dog in a pecan pie????

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

American Pie style, pie-boning or straight up hot dog in pie?

4. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Cake is Pie's whore sister - all made up on the outside to make up for nothing on the inside

redtailracing and motoracer1100 like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What about cupcakes?

Any experts on those around here?

:D

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Steak and kidney pie!

ip_2004952.jpg

Robin172 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  7. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Y'all got your dessert all wrong... although cake is always better then pie !!!

But you should be eating these Heavenly wonders

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cpettit likes this.
  8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Pee-can or pec-khan ? Either way, it's nuts.

9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I really think we can only argue about dessert type pies at this point. If we decide to expand into dinner type pies, then we must consider such things as pizza pies, calzones, pot pies (of which chicken is not the best) and pasties, pirogies, and maybe even ravioli.
    Can you try to stay on topic?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

To change the hate to love since that's what 'emerica needs right now, looooovvveeeee.

If you ever get a chance to get Vietnamese neighbors, do it! I love it.
    Not aging vietnam war refuge, southern vietnamese but younger after the war, hopefully northern vietnamese. Nice people who try hard to be friendly and just hard working but. . . . pure f@ckin' comedy all the time! Christmas lights that can be seen from space. Instead of scraping ice from the car, dumping boiling water on the windshield and door and watching the water spider webbing it and then letting the car cool off and the water freezing the doors shut. Boiling water also works on ice on the stoop (but then freezes again). Voices like someone disemboweling a feral cat. Horrible parking abilities that only get worse in snow.

They are the gift that keeps on giving. :D

Back to you pie discussion, I'm going out to see what happens next. :flag: :crackup:

Pixelator and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Tiktergram that shit!

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, they came home with a Corolla loaded down with bricks the other month. Back seat, trunk, passenger seat, lumber tied to the roof. Ass of the car was hanging low and the tires were almost rubbing. Holy f@ck, that's not even the besterest.

The besterest was the previous corolla that somehow got smashed in the rear so there was a gap that let the trunk of the car fill up with water. They didn't notice and the water froze. Gallons (we've had a lot of rain and then snow), maybe 20 or more gallons! :crackup:

13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

The Best Pie:
    Good old Southern homemade fried pie. Peąch or cherry. I think the great lakers call them "hand pies," bless their hearts.

Pixelator and stk0308 like this.
  14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You need to try more cakes.
    Not all cakes are air inside.

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am not sure that I am ready to bet on Alex Marquez winning.
    I don't see Rossi on the top step. Maybe, not even on the podium. But not ready to make a declaration.

I do feel confident the haters will be out for blood once the God returns. :)

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

On my last assignment, I lived in an apartment complex that was primarily engineers that Cummins brought over from Indian. Absolutely some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. Everyone walked together after dinner and kids played in the courtyard. It was absolutely serence.

However... I had a friend. He was 80 lbs, doofy, and loved kids. The first time I came outside with him after dinner, it was like someone dropped a deuce in the pool. Those people scattered like critters. I found it pretty humorous :D

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You know that quiche is basically a pie, hey monkeyman?.... Or is it only real monkeyman that can eat quiche?....

:D

19. fossil

fossil Well-Known Member

Gooseberry pie, fer f-ck's sake!

969 and AMac like this.
  20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Refer to my previous post about dinner pies. They are not what's being discussed here. Though there is nothing wrong with a perfectly good quiche.