1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can the DOJ and FBI continue to ignore Congress request to hand over documents

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 14, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You can't just keep claiming there are ongoing investigations by people who can't be identified on people who can't be identified for reasons that can't be revealed. You're being ridiculous.

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

-cz while I do like/love my homeland, there is still a lot of corruption?

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I guess the POTUS does have control over them and can make them hand over the documents. At this point, I wish Trump would simply make them disclose everything and turn over every piece of information they have. Then clean house including firing Sessions who has done nothing but sit on the sidelines creating a lack of leadership and a vacuum for the top DOJ bureaucrats to seemingly do what they want, void of any over-site.

5. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Trump: "Comey Was The Criminal Ringleader Of A Den Of Thieves"
    I disagree. He was third in command. Obama Hillary where his bosses

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Despite the possibility of intimidation Hillary was not in his chain of command. She had potential to be but he seemed to desire that. Obama on the other had over saw this corruption just as he did for the same or worse at the IRS.

7. Fonda Dix

All of these criminals will walk while we, the peasants, still pay for crimes.

Sessions is in on the fix. Freaking Swamp Rat.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

I've been saying for awhile that he's the key player that will allow a whitewash.
    People will be punished with a stern talking-to and given 10 demerits and we PROMISE WE ARE ENSURING THAT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

9. In Your Corner

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The whole thing is a SadFukingJoke.

11. lrrs517

Off topic here with a question. Is this Manafort in jail till he makes up some crime against Trump?

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It kind of appears that way to an outside observer.

13. lrrs517

I love the truth that this woman gives me. No holding back. No mincing and parsing words. Just hard hitting facts.

XFBO likes this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

She's soooo damn on-point it's disheartening to see how deep this deep state goes.....the IG was literally our last chance at seeing justice prevail and it let us down............ again.

15. Fonda Dix

Yup. The law only applies to us and it never applies to them.

Home of the free indeed.

I will no longer encourage my child to serve in defending this country as a career. Its not worth defending.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

They are engineering a soft landing. Damage control is the name of the game right now. The swamp is deep and wide and if true justice were to happen, it would take down too many people. So they are protecting their own and figuring out who they can throw under the bus. Obama, Clinton(s), Lynch, Comey, Sessions, etc., should all be jailed but the most we will probably see is a few sacrificial lambs like Manafort and a few FBI agents take the fall. Yes I know, I had high hopes that we would take down some big players but it's pretty obvious they are going to protect their own no matter how hard Trump tries to take down the bad guys.

Trump is going be (already is) an amazing president and will do a lot of great things but truly draining the swamp is beyond his power.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The Clinton’s simply have too much dirt on everyone.

The only true form of justice is exactly like Bob Lee Swagger in “Shooter”.

Sometimes justice comes in the form of a sniper.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

19. In Your Corner

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The deviations, distortions, and the "ass covering" occurring within our leadership is going to be one of the basic reasons that will finally cause the citizens to "force" a change in governing. We are getting closer and closer to a real civil strife event in this country. I just hope it waits until I, all my family and friends, are past this Earthen life. I'm wondering if it actually hasn't already started with all the "domestic terrorist" attacks that have already occurred. It's likely that many people have reached a point to where they feel enough animosity to do something violent yet they're not necessarily sure why they feel that way or toward who that they want to point their weapons. It is not looking good for any long time future.