1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about something positive around this place for a change

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 10, 2017.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Good god almighty I'm glad I didn't have kids in todays day and age.

XFBO and Britt like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

ALL FUCKING RIGHT! :bow: That was one of the best videos that I've seen in years. I was picked on for years by one of my cousins until I was about 15. I finally cracked when he was picking on my best friend and I clocked his ass with a round house to the jaw. That ended his bullying completely. Ever since that time I've been a firm believer in being the aggressor when someone starts bullying you. :beer:

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea not sure if I buying it and I find myself siding with Ben often times.

Humiliation is humiliation, if those bullies are dumb/thick enough to ramp up their efforts due to the 'public humiliation' what makes him think they'll stop if he was brave enough to crack one of them in the jaw? I'd think the bully would be more humiliated if that were to happen, no?

I grew up in what many would call a redneck little town in NNJ and it was somewhat was. In the late '70's, Italians were still 'picked on' so I've had my share of being bullied....and I can tell ya, some thickheaded folks don't accept loss as easily as some project.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I also don't buy the proposition that all bullies back down if you stand up to them, but I agree that taking it public makes it worse for the kid. Kids are brutal.