1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Take out the "tits out" time and you cut the show's running time by 30%.

2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

But, but, but they were splendid !!! A boy needs to see such appendages as part of a solid education.

3. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Here's my track:

I'm on the "Cersei is faking the pregnancy" train.

At least one character is dying north of the Wall. I think eyepatch dude, Beric. He foreshadowed it with his "Death is the enemy" line, and being way overdue for a permanent death. Could be more, though.

Lots of fire in the trailer, a "Dany to the rescue" would make for a good, if not overly convenient scene.

I'm not terribly interested in the potential diplomacy angle. Yawn.

Littlefinger played that exactly as I expected him to. We're all expecting Arya to serve him up, but I think that's too easy and too on-the-nose for this series. But you never know.

In other news -- Emilia Clarke is so insanely hot. I'm not into the ridiculous blondeness for the character, but what a stunner. I would drink that girl's bathwater.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've been arguing with my brother for years about that. He just doesn't see it.

5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Dont worry, I'd never do that to you guys.

6. JBarx

I mean let's be honest, there aren't too many actresses on that show we'd be kicking out of bed. All the main leading ladies are fairly smoking hot. But damn Emilia has this girl-next-door quality blended with this otherworldly it's-just-not-fair hotness in the face. The fact that she's little is also a real hit with dudes like me in the sub-5'9" club.

7. cha0s#242

Missandei and Melisandre totally do it for me. Daenaerys is also very hot, but maybe a little too young for me.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can't count the ways I would violate Margaery. :D

Hawk518, Robby-Bobby and NemesisR6 like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Something about Melisandre doesn't sit right with me. I can't quite put my finger on it but I feel like I should not find her attractive. And it bothers me that I do.

10. cha0s#242

Good news is, now you have a shot at it (if you can find what's left of her in the ruins). :D

11. bleacht

What? Just embrace it, she's ridiculously hot. Or do you prefer white girls? :D

12. JBarx

She IS the white girl. Missandei is Dany's right-hand woman.

Melisandre = Red Woman
    Missandei = Former slave girl from Naath.

Both are completely bangable. JB APPROVED.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why are you smoking? Whiter than her is transparent. :Poke:

14. bleacht

Haha, my bad.:crackup: Reading is hardo_O

15. cha0s#242

Even the wildling girl that was butchered by the Bolton bastard is pretty hawt.

[​IMG]

stk0308 likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking spoiler alert! :mad:

:crackup:

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Make no mistake: that disturbing thought crossed my mind more than once. And this is the first picture of her I have seen out of character.

Might as well confess about the wildling who took Jon Snow's V card, while I'm at it. I could see through the filth. :D

Robby-Bobby and cha0s#242 like this.
  18. cha0s#242

Seriously, they're pretty much all hotties. Even Catelyn Stark. I think Arya is the only one out of bounds, for obvious reasons... and Yara Greyjoy is average.

19. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

My #1-#1 is/was Ygritte

[​IMG]

Hawk518 likes this.
  20. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

We ALL saw through it in that cave......