1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap game of thrones!!

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Jun 3, 2013.

1. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

If you did, then Mila Kunis would be off the table since she started "That 70's Show" at 15.

2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

So episode 6 leaked also? Man. Gotta dodge those spoilers now too.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, a lot of you guys are being awfully defensive about my personal choice not to bring a kid into my fantasies. :crackup:

Here's an idea for a rule: if you first saw her as a kid and you were an adult, and watched her grow up on the same show, it's creepy. You've been waiting. And who knows for how long? :eek:
    Now, if you got bored with Harry Potter after three or four movies and didn't see Emma Watson for years until you saw her again as an adult in a movie, you're good. :D

G8rDuc, cha0s#242 and younglion like this.
  4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

+1
    Wasn't it here where people got really pissed off when someone said a certain american female racer was "attractive" ?

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There was a creepy ass dude who used to bowl on a league with me that always 'bragged' about how he used to babysit his wife when she was a kid.

No shit.

He never seemed to understand why people avoided him...

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is both terribly disturbing and very fitting in a thread about a series that started with a guy pushing a kid out of a window after finishing banging his sister from behind.

7. bleacht

You're talking about Auminer being in a bowling league, right? :D

auminer likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Hey, I never banged my sister, and that cousin was only a cousin by marriage... ;)

bleacht likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Couldn't seal the deal, eh? ;)

10. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Then fk that

11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

But see, you gotta follow the logic on both ends. You weren't the age you are now when the show started in 1998. I mean, that was almost 20 years ago.

12. Lawn Dart

I wonder where Taylor Swift fits in all this? :D

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Catching up into season 6 now.................How the hell is Max Von Sydow still alive?? That guy was old in The Exorcist,even older in Until The End of the World and now hes in this show?!:bow:

14. bleacht

Thoughts? :D

15. Gre8one7

Gre8one7 Well-Known Member

i watched it earlier in the week, but i thought the episode was amazing.

16. bleacht

Man, anybody who comes into this thread and thinks we're dorks for watching this show is about to lose all respect when we talk about a zombie dragon. :crackup:

JBarx, stk0308, HPPT and 3 others like this.
  17. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Head to head matchup of fire dragon versus ice dragon in going to be good, but I'm thinking we're not seeing that matchup until the series finale.

18. Lawn Dart

I lied. Jon Snow doesn't ride a dragon. He kills one.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  19. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

No no no no NO!!!! Gut wrenching episode. Great one though. Next week is gonna suck.

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

What happened to the 3rd dragon? It just flew away by itself?

*edit - it was also a bit disappointing to see how easily he turned the dragon. I mean really, show some effort. :p

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    ekraft84 likes this.