1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary given full pardon soon

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 10, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The honey badger ain't finished...watch this one closely because there is more to it:

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/11/...-sweeping-corruption-charges-is-hillary-next/

Just wait until after Trump is in office. The Clinton Foundation is not off the hook. Obama has likely told trump that he will pardon if anything happens so Trump has to wait. My theory is if Clinton went down for the classified e-mail shenanigans, it would take down Obama as well. If she goes down for the Foundation crimes, it won't affect Obama so he wants to be out of it.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wouldn't you think the Cringetons would have a shitloads of material on your dearest Don?

It'll be the good ol' "I won't show mine if you don't show yours".....

Carry on. :D

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They already threw everything they could find or make up at him during the election. Hell, they were paying women to say Trump groped them 30 years ago.

4. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Really? You know that every rock was lifted, every corner searched and all they found was he liked pussy.

I swear, I think the left's IQ level have dropped to the feeble mindedness level since Trump won.

Btw, the Clinton investigation is over. Nothing will happen to her. While she should be prosecuted and jailed, doing so makes no sense at this point. She'll be in the ground in a few years anyway.

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

The lefties' IQs have remained the same. It's just when they were in power they didn't have as much opportunity to display their utter idiocy. Yeah Hillary will skate. If I were Trump I wouldn't waste political capital trying to burn yesterday's trash. For sure she's going to be dead soon anyway.

6. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

TZrider has it right. Trump is one of them now.
    Look at his new Chief of staff not to mention the leading candidate for SOS, Mitt Romney.

The strategy of faking discontent with the GOP Leaders worked perfectly to gain fringe voters from both sides. Add some trade protectionism into the mix and win a bunch of union voters in the rust belt as well.

Hell, he hasn't even taken office yet and already worn out a set of bike tires backpedaling.
    Lock her up LOL. You're right they won't but hey, they lifted every rock and looked in every corner for years and couldn't charge her.
    Round up those illegals and build a wall and Mexico will pay for it? Don't hold your breath.
    Repeal Obamacare? They'll just rebrand it and change little if anything. Funny how all of a sudden the parts of the law that was so wrong is now considered so right.

All this BS fabricated left VS right labeling is nothing but a tool to keep the voters fooled.

Que the third verse.
    http://genius.com/The-who-wont-get-fooled-again-lyrics

Orvis likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's still pissing off normal republicans so I don't agree that he's just another one of them.

As for backtracking on promises, well duh. He was never going to be able to do all that crap :crackup:

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Really? You thought there would be absolutes in this election, nah. LOL. Trump won because the elites of both sides and the media said he shouldn't/wouldn't. Rural America made fools out of all of them, the big middle finger to the establishment. I'll just celebrate that for a while longer (January 21st) if it's all the same to you.

PS, My bad, I did miss one absolute. The Supreme Court would have been absolutely fucked for years/decades if Clinton was elected.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Scotus is indeed a BIG worry for liberals.

Dark ages, here we come again....

[Please note that the hyperbole is just for the peanut gallery's enjoyment] :D

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

11. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

No I didn't expect any "absolutes" in the election. It's what happened since that is the subject of my post. Look at the top of his cabinet.
    I do agree with you on the push back on the elites from both sides. The point of my post was the genius in recognizing Trump's support increasing every time the GOP leaders attacked him, then using that to their advantage.

As for the Supreme Court under Clinton. I doubt the GOP congress would have approved anyone she appointed but it doesn't matter now. Trump won and hopefully he can follow thru on trade and immigration reform. I know Clinton wouldn't have done anything to fix that. Doubt Trump will either.
    Hey that leaves me with Hope and Change..:)

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Let's not read too much into all the hand wringing going after this election cycle. Trump has proven to have ridden the wave of discontent of the usual dumbassery that's been going on for the past two or three decades in Washington and I'm doubting that most of the voters that had a "never Hillary" attitude feel any different now. They don't necessarily like Trump any more than before so it's more of a "ok, now we've kept Hillary out of the office so let's stand back and watch whatever happens now" Whatever it is will most likely be better than what we would have faced with Hillary and even if not, it will just be a fresh and different show to watch. For the next four years we'll have something new to discuss and laugh about. :beer:

jrsamples likes this.
  13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He has a little more than 12 hours of power to do it in.

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So the Dems know she's a crook then. Funny how they never admitted it before. :rolleyes:

XFBO and kangasj like this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nope. It would be spun as a way to protect her from baseless allegations and the vast right wing conspiracy that has been victimizing her for nearly five decades.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

5 decades is a long time to get away with criminal activities. It's good to be protected.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

As much as I hate crooks, in this case the Clintons should go to the back burner. So many other things are more important. One good thing though, as soon as HC lost the election the whole pay to play thing rolled up pretty quick. The Clinton's money source, at least as far as the C foundation, is toast.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, I robbed the bank last week. Leave me alone. Nope, she should be made an example of......god knows it's overdue.

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Obama has now commuted the sentences of 1,715 people, more than any other president in U.S. history. During his presidency Obama freed 568 inmates serving life sentences. He just pardoned/commuted 330 drug offenders today.

I closed the other tab and am too lazy to find it again to post the link.

No mention of Hillary...

Obama said he commuted/pardoned the drug offenders because they were charged too harshly and he urged congress to do something but it never happened. It's a shame he wasn't too concerned about it when he controlled all three branches.