1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary given full pardon soon

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jrsamples, Nov 10, 2016.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Some professor on Breitbart this morning said that the pardon of HRC was inevitable and a real gift to Trump. Without it, he's in a pickle.

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Pardon for what? She wasn't convicted of anything ...

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Wait if what the FBI says is true then there's nothing to pardon her for. I would assume that a pardon would require a conviction or at least a charge . Can they pardon people for what they might have done?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yup.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Build a one tenth scale replica of the White House in her backyard, give her a bottle of gin, and let her fade away without spending eleventy zillion taxpayer dollars keeping her on every computer screen in America.

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Uh, the outgoing HMFIC can pardon anyone. Slick Willy pardoned an ass-ton.
    Perjury, cocaine importation, tax evasion, tax fraud, Medicaid fraud, false information when registering to vote, false information in alien registration, Whitewater participants, democratic congressmen, brother Roger....

Find the full list here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton

Arguably the most famous was Gerry Ford's pardon of Nixon. He was never charged, but he was pardoned.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Billy C also pardon a ass-ton when he left office including Susan McDougal, the woman that protected him during his impeachment.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I am not certain a pardon would cover activities that may (or may not) be discovered relative to the Clinton Foundation after Obama is out of office.

9. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Catch-22...

HRC is given a pardon.

HRC says she did nothing wrong.

If HRC did nothing wrong, why does HRC need a pardon?

That's some catch, that Catch-22.

Banditracer likes this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's why nothing is being investigated further until the floppy eared fuckstick is out of office.

Shenanigans likes this.
  11. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Does not matter. Cannot revoke a presidential pardon. Which is why Nixon was never charged.

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

She won't get investigated, there's no point anymore. She lost her second bid at the big chair and she's not really viable for another go round. Investigating her further is just a waste of money.

13. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Unless your laws are significantly different, you can't be granted a blanket pardon for the entire criminal code; a pardon for murder does not grant immunity for jaywalking, and vice versa. She has to be pardoned for something specific.

And would not investigating, indicting, convicting and sentencing her go towards healing this notion of 'One law for some' that is destroying both our countries, or at least scaring the bastards a little, making them a little less blatant and egregious?

Orvis likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

She can be pardoned for any possible wrongdoing regarding:
    - use of a private server
    - deleting government property
    - for mishandling C information
    - for lying under oath
    - for any possible pay to play nuggets that the fbi has in the chamber

This is not that hard guys. A well crafted pardon would take everything off the table forever.

Believe it or not the real difficulty, would be getting Brak to do it. It will make him look bad, and we all know how important that is to him. Probably the most difficult thing for him would be the thought of doing a favor for Trump.

Short of a pardon, I don't see that Trump has a choice about calling for a special prosecutor.

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Ford's words

"Now, Therefore, I, Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974."

Blanket pardon for the whole time he was in office.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Clinton would need it from birth...

Ian178 likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So we are once again going to let Washington send the signal to the minions that the laws only apply to the little people. Why at this point should anyone have respect for the law if you can be a career criminal and get away with it as long as you become a politician somewhere along the way?

turtlecreek, Orvis, 418 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

20. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

ya mean something along this line?

"I did not reach into my diaper and smear poo on the wall!"