1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

My buddy pointed out that all that Trump/Russia talk just stopped on all networks all at once. I thought it was for the gun control storyline again, but he thinks this was looming and they were told to drop the Russia stories for just that reason.

They've been investigating Russian influence so much all the Obama/Clinton dirt is going to start falling out....

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Who says there's no honor among thieves?

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sad how even the Vegas Shooting is a non story now...

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

by design

Britt likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

It gained no traction...it makes me wonder "What's Next".

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The guard was on Good Morning America this morning - how is it a non story?

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't watch "morning tv"... usually getting things going in the shop.
    So.. what did he "add" to the story? anything relevant?
    Perhaps I will hear something on the evening news.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a clue, I didn't watch it, just caught a teaser of his interview as I was firing up Netflix to watch Futurama.

Doesn't change that it's still a story. And that he's not missing :crackup:

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hey it is The Same News... that reported he was "missing"..
    I watched the news two nights in a row and saw nothing about the LasVegas Shooting.. I will pay more attention tomorrow.

You didn't watch it... how do you know it happened? LOL

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You have a point, they could have had a teaser for an interview that never happened. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. But it's not worth watching that crap to find out.

11. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Unless we keep harping on it and stop voting for democrats. Then they will offer her up on a platter. Along with Bill. And Chelsea was a beneficiary of their wrong doing and maybe did some hustle herself. And if we keep harping and still not voting for the rats then the big fish, the dictator, The Chitown Hustler, Barack Hussien Obamsa himself.

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

There’s more than a fly in the soup bowl. If authorities keep digging they would probably implicate half of the swamp.

lrrs517 likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So Donna Brazille has some real bombshells in her book coming out today. She exposed Hillary's takeover of the campaign, stealing the nom from Bernie and corruption surrounding it. That was pretty big but apparently she wrote a LOT more.

She talked about the assassination of Seth Rich and how she feared for her own life! And the biggest gut punch to Hillary is today. As the book is being released, Brazille dedicated the book to Seth Rich and called him a patriot! Dayuuuum!

:Pop:

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Holy shit.

Nothing will happen though. Except she might accidentally commit suicide

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I bet it sells more copies than Hillary's last two books combined.

jrsamples likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So three?

brex likes this.
  17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it sells pretty well because there are alot of people who want to read about the dirt on Clinton...

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Twitter Jumps Ship, Admits It Suppressed Clinton Scandal

Nearly a year after President Donald Trump defeated Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, Twitter has admitted it helped Clinton during the 2016 campaign.

The social media giant reportedly buried significant portions of tweets related to hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chair John Podesta during the last two months of the campaign, according to testimony given to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Oct. 31.

Twitter general counsel Sean Edgett explained that his company’s systems hid 48 percent of tweets that included the #DNCLeak hashtag and 25 percent of tweets using #PodestaEmails.

For the Clinton campaign, some of the most detrimental revelations that came from those emails were that DNC officials secretly aided Clinton during the primaries against Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and that “neutral” journalists were actually pro-Clinton partisans working to get her elected.

In fact, the exposure of those emails and Clinton’s reprehensible behind-the-scenes behavior almost certainly played a role in her defeat.
    Twitter leadership had reportedly detected this activity as part of alleged efforts to interfere with the 2016 election.
    In the two months leading up to the November election, roughly 57,000 users posted approximately 426,000 tweets mentioning variations of the #PodestaEmails hashtag.

“Approximately one quarter (25%) of those Tweets received internal tags form our automation detection systems that hid them from searches,” Edgett wrote.

Those same systems also detected and hid nearly half of all tweets mentioning variants of the #DNCLeak hashtag, which referred to the disclosure of leaked emails from the Democratic National Committee.

But, apparently, Twitter wasn’t concerned about targeting the alleged source of the leaks or election interference, as only two percent of the tweets using the #DNCLeak hashtag were found to have come from “potentially Russian-linked accounts,” Edgett said.

And speaking of Twitter and Hillary.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/924808168965844993/photo/1

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The best part is how the rats are fleeing the ship thinking they will get their credibility back.

Kind of like the NFL flag waving going on. Sorry you already demonstrated who you are NFL, now you are just demonstrating you can be rented like a whore.