1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It is sold out on Amazon..

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

kangasj likes this.
  3. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Chino52405 likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"Investigations into Obama-Clinton impropriety by special counsel Robert Mueller encompass Obama and Clinton’s financial ties and dubious political alliances with both Saudi Arabia and Russia alike."
    :crackup: he ain't looking into anything those two are doing, flawed story on that alone.

6. blkduc

Strange, I said nothing of the sort.

But for those that actually read it, I find the Huff Post article interesting.

7. blkduc

I know what you mean. But are we too jaded after seeing the Clinton crime family escape justice forever to actually believe what is happening? Serious question...I really don't know. I'm all screwed up on this one. What's been happening lately is looking like the real deal but I can't bring myself to believe it. The thing is, this stuff implicates a lot of people left, right, foreign, powerful...so I think the crimes are being brought to light but nothing will happen.

8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

She needs to go for a ride in a Saudi helicopter

9. sheepofblue

I am. The number of briefings I have had the 100% contradict her behavior is high. And the number of times they warned that we would not escape prosecution for far less almost the same. Add in the willful misinterpretation of law that Comey did to dismiss charges and I have no faith in the system catching her. Oh and Mueller is likely dirty in similar ways to Comey. When the witch is under lock and key I will believe it and not a second before.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

That's going on my FB page

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

In the real world "actual" journalists writings are highly suspect in their honestly while an unknown, like this "shirtless" guy, may have some gems of fact in his writings. :)

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Do you have some inside line on exactly what Mueller is looking into?

14. sheepofblue

Yep sheep-tuition or logic. Of all the leaks which ones are about a democrat? Of all the people questioned which ones are a democrat let alone associated with the Clintons? Lastly how many of his chosen lawyers donated to Clinton?

Or looks like a duck, quacks like a duck so it must be aliens!

15. In Your Corner

Might as well dust off this thread, we may need it.

JOE MAMA.jpg

16. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Every time I see her face I think Webb Hubbell

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

So does he.

18. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

19. blkduc

I did not watch your linked video but this has been talked about before by a former federal agent. Right after the election he said that there was a cyber coup attempt during the election that was defeated by members of the intelligence community. He was talking about the Deep State before it was even a name. I believe it, from what we have seen this year it's not even tin foil hat...it's right in your face.
    Trump has come along and F'ed up all the tyrants plans. Now it looks like they are about to be exposed for real...this is the biggest political scandal we have ever seen...let's hope it all comes crashing down for the commies.

speeddaddy, XFBO and kangasj like this.
  20. In Your Corner