1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High school football clobbering

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

For that kind of limp wristed cowardice, Im cool with opening up the Coliseum again to feed the lions and tigers. Seriously.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Lions and tigers are carnivores. They don’t eat soybois.

3. Agreed.

It should be legal to uppercut motherfuckers like that.

cav115 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

but then I’ll get punched more by soccer moms. Legal for one, legal to punch Dave K while he’s coaching his goalies and shit. :D

Jed and BigBird like this.
  5. I have no problems with that at all. I’ve been on the receiving end of many uppercuts myself.

I’ve got no problem taking them, if it means I can dish them out whenever I see fit.

cav115 likes this.
  6. There was a woman in the Copenhagen office of my company, that had to take 2 days for “stress leave” because she was “exposed to sarcasm” in a meeting.

I’m not making that up. Those were the exact words used in the newsletter thing.

Per the policy, sarcasm is classified the same as bullying. She was exposed to sarcasm, and it affected her so much that she needed 2 days off to recover from it.

Bullshit like that is what makes me hope the oilfield never goes to shit. I am simply not cut out for todays corporate world.

Hell, sarcasm is my default response to damn near everything. I run on sarcasm. I don’t like being around people who can’t deal with (and dish out) sarcasm.

If someone gets affected (like that) by my sarcasm, that just incentivizes me to come with even MORE sarcasm. And the more butthurt they get, the more brutal the sarcasm will be.

I’ve got no time for chickenshit candyass motherfuckers like that.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I wonder if a paper mask helps with sarcasm exposure? Or is it better to go ahead and suffer from a severe case of sarcasm in the hope of building immunity?

cav115 and Gorilla George like this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

youre aweful free with my getting punched in the face, hamburgler. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It cracks me up to hear stories about how things have changed in the corporate world. I remember a direct supervisor walking late into a meeting and nonchalantly straddling my leg, as we were one chair short. Neither one of us really thought anything of it until we saw the horrified look of another female coworker seated directly across from me. That was hilarious. Today, I'd be getting a seven-figure settlement.:D

cav115 and Gorilla George like this.
  10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

'Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.' - Oscar Wilde

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn your luck.

cav115 and Ducati89 like this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

NOOOOOOOOO...... REALLY???

[​IMG]

13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

There isn`t one.

Life isn`t fair.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Sadly the oilfield is going that way. I was talked to by HR a couple months ago for being too mean to a whiney bitch that made a $10k mistake because they were too stupid to understand that they didnt know what they were doing. Good times create weak people. Weak people create hard times. This is where we are right now.

Ducati89 and Gorilla George like this.
  15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

You sound pretty upset. Maybe you should get a couple days off work.

R Acree and Robin172 like this.
  16. I agree. :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We were in the second half of a game yesterday and one of the girls started feeling a bit bad about the score and asked if she should lighten up and start practicing passes (minimum 3) and that shit.

“did they lighten up on you last season when they beat you when you were down subs? And they started checking for your hands.”
    “No”
    “You have your foot on their throat, step down and make them afraid for the regular season.”

she did and the girls started playing faster. :D

you should have lightened up, leave them some dignity. :D. Not just no but f@ck no. :crackup:

crashman and Paige like this.