1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey! Jerry Jones!

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Dec 24, 2011.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

If you do indeed love the Cowboys SELL them to someone who knows something about football. Romo's a mediocre backup quarterback at best and not tough or talented enough to lead a storied franchise like the Cowboys. ESPECIALLY year after year after year!

Jerry Jones, you and Danny White...I mean Tony Romo suck! :mad:

2. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

According to the NFL Romo is ranked 4th with a QB rating of 102.6

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep. Yep. And f*ckin' YEP!

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

You cant be a dallas fan if you think tony sucks!!! 6 out of the 8 games dallas lost they went into the 4th qt with the lead and lost, thats not all tonys fault. They need to send rob ryans punk ass back to cleveland cause he hasnt done shit to help the D.

5. six6two

six6two AWD

Tony is just good enough to give the diehards hope.... and then single-handedly destroy all their hopes and dreams every single year. Personally that is my favorite part of NFL football every year. I hate the cowboys.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NO!!!! Jerry, keep those Cowboys and keep running them the way you are! You are the best thing to happen to the cowboys.

Signed,

A lifelong Cowboys hater.

7. ChuckS

ChuckS Well-Known Member

+1 on the Dallas hatin'.

Go Lions!

8. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

LMAO, Dave! I'm starting to believe Jerry Jones is really a Redskin fan and has enough money to keep the Cowboys from being successful in the playoffs by holding onto a mediocre quarterback who can't win the big games.

9. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

My guess based on the way his face is stretched on is that Jerry is one of those lizard critters from "V" and he hates all humanity (unless served with cream sauce)..

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

yesterday wasn't Romo's fault. Their offensive line was horrible!

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Romo has bailed out the crap offense they have every time I've watched them play this year. If he weren't good they'd be even worse than they are.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bruce, I root for the 'skins because they're the local team (but I'm a life long Steeler fanatic). Daniel Snyder makes Jones look like a genius. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Next week will say it all...

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: Go Giants next week :D

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

+1 :up:

16. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Romo always has an excuse! In the Marine Corps the first thing we learned was, "Excuses are like @$$holes, everybody's got one and they all stink." I'll bet Romo is secretly tickled to death with his hand injury. He can use that as an excuse next week when they get eliminated by the Giants to hold onto his job for yet another year.

The argument about having a bad offense is also old, not to mention weak. Peyton Manning would get his what we see now as a "bad offense" into tons of post-season games, division championships and even Super Bowls. When he got hurt, look what the team did. Now, that's a real NFL pro quarterback. If Dallas even had a Cam Newton or a Michael Vick, they would win the Super Bowl this season. Nowadays an NFL quarterback needs to be extremely mobile. Romo is meh mobile. Defenses are too fast nowadays for the QB to just sit in the pocket and wait until he sees someone open. The offensive line is just being used as another convenient excuse for Romo's failings. Romo is a doughboy who gets hurt all the time. Brady frequently gets drilled in vicious sacks, but gets right back up, no problem. Romo has to go to the sidelines because he has a boo boo.

Not to mention always throwing interceptions at the worst possible time or fumbling the ball in his own end zone. Who cares about his so-called high QB rating? 102 rating for when it doesn't really matter. Negative 102 rating when it does matter.

My theory why so many people root for him and keep giving him chances year after year after year after year after year is that he's really just an average guy and so many people root for him because they see themselves in him. An average guy playing for one of the most famous sports teams in history. Hey, that's what Fantasy Football is for. Do your dreaming over there. But let the real Cowboys get back to the Super Bowl and to do so, they need a real NFL quarterback.

BTW, I'm not a Cowboy hater. I rooted for the Cowboys before most of you were born. I'm a Jerry Jones-Tony Romo hater.

17. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i don't like the cowboys, but romo is pretty tough, he's played a bunch of times hurt, i think he is pretty talented too, but one person doesn't make up the team, the cowboys fail in all phases of the game

18. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I have been a Cowboys fan since I can remember football. Problem is with cowboys is they are good.

Just not good enough... and they are not Super Bowl Team.

Sucks it may be another 10 years.

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Jerry Jones knowing what he does about football is his biggest problem. He's probably one of the most knowledgeable owners in the league with regards to the game itself. That's the problem... he needs to but out and let the coaches do their job.

That being said, Romo isn't the problem.

20. tarheelguy451

tarheelguy451 Well-Known Member

Romo is a top 5 quarterback, until November 31st.