1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have your N95 masks yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Feb 27, 2020.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

UNC on line only.

2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Damn.. Corona done got Forrest Gump!

scottn likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh shit....people are gong to have to stay home and speak to each other. I expect the divorce thread to explode in 60 to 90 days.

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Well, just got a call from the doc. Previously they advised me to isolate myself. This time it was a firm order. I'm already feeling better, but the other thing they really hammered on was to not go anywhere near a hospital unless my fever came back and I was feeling deathly ill.

5. Scook2397

Scook2397 Well-Known Member

honestly I think the speech tonite was fake: it totally contradicted what Trump told us over the last few weeks. That was a Trump look a like. The fake lame stream media.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Might want to reconsider that post

Montoya and rcarson15 like this.
  7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Beeb suicide cuz the virus will get you anyhow.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I would have thought the post in the PSA thread would have got him nuked.

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Nah, those guys are really teddy bears.

11. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Her first question, have you gotten pneumonia in the past 20 years? If not and you don't have any co-morbidity and are generally in good health you're probably Ok.

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Walking pneumonia about 10 years ago. Nothing like the first time. I'll quit wiping other people's hands across my face just in case.

Oh. Please tell her I said thank you. RNs are the people that keep patients alive.

For the first 5 years after I had to have a chest CT each year. The final word was a scar about the size of a golf ball at the top of my right lung. Meh, what are ya gonna do?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  13. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The long term economic effect will be interesting. Travel, entertainment, food, and beverage are going to take it on the chin. On the flip side personal savings will probably increase and corporate spending will decrease. If remote working becomes the norm for some of these companies that will cause a shift in transport and housing norms.

14. Or news for “corona virus has direct correlation with spike murder of spouses”

15. Besides murder expect a baby boom In 9 months as well. Guess it will all balance out.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm seriously pondering buying a home O2 concentrator. They start at 300 and go to 3000. If hospitals get overrun, I would rather be able to self treat at home.

Will we still have reliable power in such a situation? Should I go buy a loud-ass generator?

I better go get some more TP.

BRB

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

don't let the TP hoarders know about bidets...lol

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You truly are not very bright.

turner38 likes this.
  19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

You're fixing to understand the ban hammer. So long!

20. Dom17

Dom17 Well-Known Member

I know my company along with many others are sending people home. I already work from home so it doesn't affect me much but work from home life is so much better for everything. I don't waste gas commuting to the office to sit in the cubicle. I eat better food because it comes from my fridge, and I haven't been sick since I got to work from home because I'm not constantly exposed to other people. My productivity actually went up because I don't have to chit chat with people in the office. Tons of upsides to work at home for the companies. Less sick days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

j cal likes this.