1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harbor Freight Coupon - Motorcycle Lift

Discussion in 'General' started by OldSwartout, Sep 16, 2012.

1. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

No problems with mine at all for home use. Pumping it hasn't been an issue sue at all. Left my sv on it with it fully lifted all winter.

2. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Definitely adequate for home use. I was a bit leery but pulled the trigger at $279 a couple of years ago. It has been great. 55 kicks to get it to full height. I think of it as excercise ha ha

3. justjohn620

justjohn620 Well-Known Member

Works great for everything I've needed it for. It's also been useful for getting heavy items in and out of the back of a truck without too much effort, safe, tool box etc..

4. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Mine is going strong after 2 years. For those of you leaving it "pumped up", why aren't you using the locking bar and letting off the hydraulic pressure?

5. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I used to have a kendon lift and converted it to an air/hydraulic ram to speed up the lifting portion. You can find sales coupons or codes to save a few bucks.
    http://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...ontent=46200&gclid=CISMxPnTptQCFcZahgodLYkAcw

7. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

I always put the locking bar in.

8. OldSwartout

OldSwartout Well-Known Member

I've used mine for about 3 years now, love it for home use. It gets used as a working table, tools & parts temporary storage, etc. when not used as a motorcycle lift. I added a homemade roll-in wheel chock to replace the crappy front wheel clamp it came with, though.

9. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

I have had the harbor freight lift for about 12 years now . The pump is still going strong. I did replace the front wheel clamp with a different wheel chock.

BigBird likes this.
  10. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I also have had one for a few years now. I have no complaints. Lots of different bikes, no problems. When I'm not using it for other stuff I use it as a parking spot for one of my bikes to reclaim the space it otherwise takes up.

11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's come up somewhere in this thread, but if you missed it- this is a link you'll want to save if you like HF:

http://www.hfqpdb.com/

BigBird likes this.