1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking coming to a track near you ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Anyone can be a poet, it's hard to be an alcoholic.

2. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

I don't know what killercam is up to, but if Hacking had to sit out what would be the the big deal?

3. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

No Poet. No alcoholic. No drunk. Yes I have a 14 yr old Daughter, Yes I Love to put my life on the line racing. No not as fast as I think I am. Yes I work late hrs. And yes I have to finance my dreams.

There are some Yes and No's

4. Putter

Me neither.

I hate to see any fast guy sitting on the sidelines. That's why we watch racing. :confused:

5. Putter

You should drink more.

6. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Not

7. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

If no one wants to hire him, it is what it is.

8. Putter

Brilliant insight.

9. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

Millions are out of work. You have to expect a few racers to suffer too. In the grand scheme of things, food, housing, whores then prima donna racers come next. :) I'll throw that smiley in there for those that don't always get it.

10. Putter

I see what you are getting at. I agree 100%.

11. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:crackhead:you're making Hacking out to be some kinda Nate Kern or somethin...

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I like Hacking. Fast and aggressive on the track, but a nice guy to the fans. I thought he was going to destroy everyone in DSB last year but I'm assuming the 09 ZX6R chatter issue haunted him. As far as him leaving Yamaha, he wanted a superbike ride and Yamaha wasn't willing to do superbike next so he moved on. No harm no foul, it's just the way it goes.

13. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Who are these so called "Favre" fans? I havent seen one around here for two years. ;)

14. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

As far as Hacking goes maybe he should invest in himself and do WSBK with whatver sponsorship he can get and foot some of the bill himself. I know its a different world now with the economy but it seems to have worked for Xaus. Maybe he could do it local with a 600, it would be cheaper than WSBK and they seem to pay out OK for the 600 class.

On a different note what about Geoff May? I read he has no ride and Yates has a verbal agreement with Jordan. If you were Jordan wouldnt you go with May over Yates? Yates throws bikes away like nobodies bidness, only a guess but May is probably cheaper.

15. random hero

random hero Banned

No dude... I'm bringing of factual events that took place, some idiotic and dirty ass incidents. I'm not making Hacking out as anything he's not. I don't remember the last time an actual "classy" guy Spies knocked his own teamate down, or punted a new guy in the class to show him who's boss. I guess Hacking laughing about it in the post race press conference is the cherry on top :rolleyes:

16. Ty

Ty Well-Known Member

It would be cool to see him in Moto2. I think a hot rod 600 would suit him.

17. UAshaggy85

UAshaggy85 Well-Known Member

:crackhead:

So have you ever done something dirty or deceitful in your life? If so then you are a punk and i dont want you to ever have another job or success in your life. No i dont know you as a person or friend. No i dont have any real behind the scene knowledge of what you did and why you did it and if you meant to do it or not but still you are a jerk and thats how im going to feel about you! So go suck on an egg. :cool:

18. ATL#1

ATL#1 Banned

WRONG dude, Bostrom won a AMA title NOT WSBK.

On a different note what about Geoff May? I read he has no ride and Yates has a verbal agreement with Jordan. If you were Jordan wouldnt you go with May over Yates? Yates throws bikes away like nobodies bidness, only a guess but May is probably cheaper.

Were you watching last year?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Of course you being from Oklahoma has nothing to do with your opinion. ;)

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe invest in himself to do an American Superbike ride like Pegram did. But I'd have to think that a WSBK team would be exponentially more expensive.