1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking coming to a track near you ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Jan 6, 2010.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Hat's off to all these no riding Mother F' ers. Keep doing what you do go fast and be leader's of our sport.

Ben Bostrom (Rumored to be racing for a Yamaha support team)
    Jamie Hacking
    Jason DiSalvo
    Steve Rapp
    Eric Bostrom (did not race in 2009)
    Jake Holden
    Chris Peris
    Chaz Davies
    Jake Zemke (Has been rumored to be signing with Team Jordan for almost two months)
    Geoff May
    Miguel DuHamel (Only raced Daytona 200 in 2009)
    Aaron Yates (Has verbal agreement with Team Jordan)

Please come to Wera we need to see how fast "Fast" really is.

2. wingnutks

wingnutks Well-Known Member

Question:

So why are some of the best AMA racers not getting rides? Is it that they couldnt agree on money? What will most of these guys do to earn money ya think?

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

There are NO Rides to Get....

4. wingnutks

But why would some of the slower guys get picked up first?

5. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

Slower riders like who?

6. wingnutks

I would say that Hacking is faster than a few of the riders that have rides.

7. random hero

random hero Banned

You guys with the "Jamie is a class act" comments are cracking me up.... He's known for not being the cleanest racer.... and has pulled some pretty ridiculous moves on track: Punting his own teammate in wsbk wild card ride, prob not the best route to take to be on that team full time..... Or my favorite, the weekend a few years back Eslick was on the factory Yosh 600 (Spies bike) and is blatantly punted by hacking in Turn 1 of I believe mid-O, guess Hacker had to assert himself with a guy who was unknown to many at the time. I don't know the guy personally, but his on-track antics certainly aren't going to put him in the "classiest guy" category. I'm a laid back guy, but can still remember screaming at my TV when Hacking punting Eslick..... dirty ass move

8. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

I agree, but I haven't heard of too many riders with rides. All of the guys I can think of have pre-existing contracts like Hayes, Young, Hayden, Yates. And as of right not Yosh and Yam are the only 2 really good rides IMO. I think its simply a case of too many riders and not enough good rides.

9. KillerCam

I will agree but this is racing. Racing is what it is, drag out burn down win or grinn racing. Hacking can win. This is racing not track day.:D

10. Noodlerizer

Noodlerizer Well-Known Member

I am sure Hacking wants a large paycheck or he is fine sitting on his couch. I bet Rog is riding for little to nothing.

11. KillerCam

Nope. When you are a real racer no one will stand in your way to win when you have the talent. What happens is you find your talent gets in the way of you winning and thats what hurts. The means are not there ? Your talent is only realized with the equipment you have within your means ? Point being you are only as fast as your means have the speed to take you. What does this mean ?

12. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

So, are these guys beings dickheads and have fucked uped lives for saying the same things that I very soberly and politely said?

Problem with the AMA is you are not allowed to have a rider loyalty. You're a dick, never raced, never qualified, never, never, never, ect in the AMA.

In any other sport, you can root for Favre, Jeeter, Bryant, Oshie, Woods and you don't have the people running the series stepping in and telling you that you are retarted for liking or disliking a guy. Rivalrys build fan base. This is the one area that I disagree with JU. When he defends riders in forum arguments cuz they are his friends. No such thing as bad publicity.

13. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

I hope these guys find some way to race in 2010. Sitting out is not good.

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:stupid:

15. SimplyInsane

SimplyInsane Guest

Not being a smart ass, but not good for who?

16. KillerCam

Hacking is not sitting out. If I have to get simplyinsane to finance him.

17. Putter

What do you mean?

18. KillerCam

0% for 72 months or
    $4000 back @ 7.9%.

19. Putter

Do you drink alot?

20. KillerCam

Point well taken. Last year no. This year remaines to be seen.