1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacking coming to a track near you ?

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Jan 6, 2010.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

2. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

seems like the nice guys always get screwed

3. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

Hacking is a bad mofo, I'd like to see him in WSBK with RLH.

4. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

Yamaha cant give him a 600 to ride after all the success he gave them? Thats sad indeed, graves couldnt use him? It said on the list of nonriders this season Ben Bostrum is supposed to be on a yamaha support team. I dont know about you but IF I had a choice between Bostrum and Hacking I would take Hacking every day of the week and twice on sunday.
    Before anyone get the idea I think Bostrum sucks, thats not it at all I just think Hacking rides harder.

5. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

Hacking doesnt need all the stars aligned

6. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

Of course not he is a star.

7. MGKT

MGKT Active Member

So you think Yamaha should give him a ride after he left with two # 1 plates to Kawi,and not give Yamaha the right to parade those #1 plates around.Thats what sells bikes.Have you ever heard the term you made your bed now sleep in it.If I were Hacking I would suck it up and buy a ride from a certain someone and work for bonuses only for 2010 till things turn around.Don't just lay dormant for a year keep in the loop.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hacker has come a long way. Man, I remember 2001 when he was throwing away GSXR's like they were used tissue paper. It never seemed like he got the benefit of the doubt towards getting a better ride etc. Would like to see him on a competitve bike in SBK.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Umm dude, leaving Yamaha was not by his own choice.

10. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

They wouldnt put him on a superbike so he left.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it was his choice.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I would rather Hacking have got the WSBK ride than Hayden. Hacking seems to have more of a killer instinct to me than Hayden does. Hacking really brought it to the table those last 2 years in US Superbike against the Mat and Ben show.

13. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. Hacking didn't back off during his WSBK wild card rides either and IMHO proved he has something for them boys. Not to take away from Roger though, I think he'll do just fine.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Technically yes. He didn't want to leave but they would not offer him a big bike. It's not like he approached them and told them "I'm outta here". He would have stayed if they would have given him a big bike so by default, not exactly his choice. :p

For anyone to take issue with this and blasting him for pulling up his #1 plates and denying Yamaha the opportunity to have the #1 plates on their bikes is silly. ;)

15. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Read: punted his teammate off the track. ;)

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Technically yes is simply a yes. Like it or not, agree or not, the call was 100% Jamies.

It wasn't blasting him for the #1 plates, it was very simply and accurately describing why Yamaha wouldn't take him back. You need to learn to keep things in context.

17. Bifferone

Bifferone Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, and Bostrum has a WSBK title too. Hacking should start looking into his commentating career in place of Scott Russell. Oh shit, they both sound the same with that can't tell what the hell you are saying southern accent. Scratch that idea. Maybe he should look into a car drag racing career.

Hacking is a POS and deserves what he gets. NOTHING. Karma is a bitch ain't it.

18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

He should have gotten out of the way!!!

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

You may want to read a prior post made by another poster blasting him for leaving Yamaha hi and dry and taking the #1 plates.

By default him leaving wasn't exactly a choice. "We want to keep you but not on a big bike." Yamaha denied him the chance to continue to ride a big bike. Who left who?

20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ok, why?