1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GWB shows extreme class yet again.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mad brad, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Re: Re: The 4-C's of Leadership

It WAS a good morale booster for the troops. And citizens, I expect, too. It was also reassuring to hear again he intends to keep troops in Iraq.

But you're wrong about the nothing more. With the election coming up, obviously there's just as much politics as patriotism involved. That's not being cynical, it was a very shrewd move.

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yes, we all knew that that brilliant statement would surface. how about this: "i want to show those troops my appreciation, and break bread with them this holiday." i'm sure the secret service was not pleased.

once again robert, don't worry. GWB is looking out for you too. (not that your opinion means anything)

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I thought it was cool that he showed up no matter what his motive. And if this is true about Hillary, i'm even more stoked.

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: The 4-C's of Leadership

you would admit that G"DUMB"ya as your side seems to ridicule him has the intelligence to make a shrewd move?

Lets see, he is the President of the United States, EVERYTHING he does has some political connotation by definition, I guess stating the obvious could be considered a contribution to this thread...

5. Robert

Re: Re: Re: The 4-C's of Leadership

Yamaha Fan, your sarcasm is unwarranted. Team Atomic's saying "nothing more" implied Bush's visiting Iraq was completely selfless. I mentioned what I was pointing out was obvious.

Right before that, I said it was a good thing and I even paid a compliment to your president. :confused:

Brad, [not that I expect anything more than silly insults] but why is anyone else's opinion about what happens in Iraq less meaningful than yours?

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it may be meaningful. just not to me. you don't live here, and therfore (once again to me) your opinion means nothing.

go the www.canadiansuperbike.com and bitch about your government there. you have plenty to bitch about.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Brad, what's your WERA status? One word, please. No spin.:D

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

meaning do i have a current license? no. so what? i've had one for years. i suppose you were about to say that my opinion means nothing because i don't have a current license? in that case, what is yours? and, what is roberts?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

once again, you met my expectations. Actually, my point was why do you have posting privileges that he doesn't have. I would say you must feel pretty stupid now, but you probably don't even understand why. So I won't.

By the way, I held a valid WERA license until the last second I could move a finger. What's your excuse? The funny thing is, I can keep asking in this until you get a license, and start again after you quit. You will have to spin again, and again, and again.:D

Playing here is like shooting fish in barrels.:D :D :D

Oh, yeah, your opinion means nothing.:moon:

10. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Rick....move away from the crack pipe buddy!!

Bush is no war hero. He was disiplined for not passing a medical exam and suspended from flying for the remaining two years of his service. He was then assigned to a disciplinary unit in Denver, but he never showed up. :D

He failed to report for duty in his Air National Guard Unit and skipped off to Alabama to work on a political campaign. :D

http://www.talion.com/georgebush.html

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

at least i have a license and race in america.

oh yes, the "papa says you are stupid, so it must be true" statement. fuck you papa. how is that for idiocy? oops, fell into your big trap again. :rolleyes: the point is: as long as canadians (and evey other pussy assed nation) are willing to stand idly byand let the US do the dirty work, they should shut the fuck up. i liken that behavior to the homeless man bitching about the free food he gets. (you know, sorta like a parasitic foreigner who comes to america and takes advantages of our schools and jobs, and then turns around and bitches about the very nation that ALLOWED him to do so) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2003
  12. Yamaha Fan

Rick? your the one obviously on Crack........

13. Robert

Actually I wasn't bitching But now I'm curious, do you dislike all "foreigners?" or perhaps just the ones living in countries whose governments disagreed with the invasion of Iraq? Or just the ones that disagree with you?

14. Yamaha Fan

I never called Bush a war hero,,, just pointed out that the AWOL story is a pile of stinking dung...

Please when referring to Presidents that flogged out on their duty include the list of things your man Clinton did to avoid his service requirements, it would exceed the word limit for a post here... Including that he had to get a pardon to clear his record or we would have been spared the 8 years he spent defacing the office of the president.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2003
  15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

no. pretty much just canadians.

16. Robert

Presumably that would include the several thousand Canadian soldiers who are currently in Afghanistan helping the US army fight the war on terrorism?

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wonder what's next for George? Lead the 101 in a jump into Syria? Door gunner for a Blackhawk for the return to Mogadishu? Lead a force recon team into Iran?

Reagan may be great but George isn't too far behind.

18. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

Blah Blah Blah Yap Yap Yap...that's the best you can do?? Clinton got a blow job from an intern. Humor me with some proof that he wasn't. Even the stuff that was fabricated by the state of Texas.

...he was AWOL for two years....and he lied about in his autobiography and to the press. His commander in Denver NEVER saw him report. :D

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

dear bob, thanks for the token several "thousand" troops. any clue on what their duty entails?

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

clinton got a blow job from other than his wife (can't blame him, but a shithead infidel all the same). then he lied about it. he never served his country. he ran and hid when it was time. don't even try and insinuate he could carry dubya's jock.