1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GWB shows extreme class yet again.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mad brad, Nov 27, 2003.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

:p I'm not a hippy, I just question authority. You should look into it. You probably do what you're told entirely too much. If you and I ever line up on the grid together, listen for the guy yelling Meatball!! That's me being subtle.:D

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

question all you want. but when you get the answer to your question (and you have repeatedly) STFU. :D

3. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

okay, what's STFU mean. While you're at it, tell me what LMAO means too. I'm bracing myself.....................:eek:

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, if you ever STFU. i'll be LMAO! :D

5. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I might have it... STFU= shut the fuck up
    LMAO= laughing my ass off

Your reply pretty much spells it out.:D

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

7. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

yeah, I'm a purty fart smeller... er, uh you know.

8. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

6pm. Shop's closed. I'll probably need a fire extinguisher for tomorrow. Good thing I work in a custom chopper shop, we have plenty.;) I'll have to count you....I mean sheep tonight. Good night, fellow addicts.

9. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

I would call any realistic alteration of your perspective an improvement. As for your studies in college, the fact that you attended is not an indicator of what you were taught or what you learned.

As for the rest of your rambling random replay of the evening news… think about it some. You never defended your Osama statement and much of the balance of what you have said is just angry dribble.

You are the one that trumpeted in a day late and a truck short on the facts. I have only done the appropriate thing with respect to your statements, I called “BS”.

As I said it is a short bit of work to de-bunk many of your statements..

Now for the history of wars, look at the past and what history teaches us about placating a mad dictator... or overlooking atrocities because they are "over there, it's not our affair"..

The problem is in the past we placated them to long.. One american life is a high price to pay for any other nation, Alter your perspective with the number of American lives it took to recover from the failure to act in an apropriate time frame in the past.. We have yet to scratch 1/10 of 1 percent of that...

To be sufficient proof to you a mushroom cloud will need to rise over one of our cities and will need to glow the words Osama as it drifts in the wind.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2003
  10. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

And amazingly enough it did not come from you....

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Saddam's own communications with the UN claimed that he had destroyed the WMD possessed by Iraq. How could he claim to destroy something that didn't exist?

UN inspectors reported WMD before they were kicked out of the country. Those items are now nowhere to be found. I guess the only logical conclusion is that the UN inspectors were smoking crack. It couldn't be possible that those weapons were moved or hidden, could it?

Now we are hearing that Saddam's nuclear program was mostly fictional (from Iraqi scientists) because he expected the impossible. Of course, even if this is true, it still means he was trying to produce nuclear weapons. The lack of success doesn't negate the intent. Just because the clerk at the 7-11 doesn't hand the money to the robber doesn't mean he won't be tossed in the poky.

12. In Your Corner

In case you hadn't heard, we have had troops in S Korea for some time now and they are there to control the aggressive actions of N Korea.
    You pobably haven't noticed either that the threatening rhetoric from N Korea substantially subsided when they saw what happened in Iraq. They have been used to playing with paper tigers for too long. They got the message.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

When was North Korea stupid enough to threaten the United States? I thought they were mostly threatening neighbors.

14. In Your Corner

They threatened allies (missile launch) and demanded money and concessions to end the nuclear program that Clinton paid them to not pursue. A threat to an ally of the US is a threat to the US. It does not have to consist of a direct attack (or threat of same) on the continental US.

15. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO :D

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Can someone tell me where it says that war has to be the last solution to an international conflict? :confused:

Oh... and why nuclear attacks have to be a last resort? :confused:

:D