1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GWB shows extreme class yet again.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by mad brad, Nov 27, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, that is where we disagree. i have no problem with finally taking out the international trash. he had his chance to come clean, he didn't. so, out he went. and no, i couldn't care less if canada is not a friend of the us. it would be like losing that friend has no problem taking your money when they need it, then doesn't appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2003
  2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

actually. it was between robert and i, and you invited yourself. so, sounds like everyone can particpate.

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I think I've pointed out before: countries don't have friends, just common interests. Which is why even after our governments disagreed about Iraq, there are still Canadians risking their lives in Afghanistan. I don't expect you to be in any way grateful about that, but please don't be derisive.

4. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

1) depending on where you went to school you may have been subsidized (no matter what you were charged)
    Your postings here have made your prejudice and bigotry clear… It has been reported that this sort of thinking is a direct result of the higher education system in the US, is this where you acquired these traits? If so was it part of the standard curriculum or did you pay extra for it? (would this account for the additional money you were charged?)

2) Again Competence is the key word with respect to you.

3) Be clearer in what you say/infer. You are proof that people other than Americans collect paychecks in America, I was just applying your standards to your posting, if you had used the term People in stead of Americans it would have fit with what you demand of others. Being PC cuts BOTH ways…

4) Try and ignore what I said, it does not change the true nature of most of your opinions…

As for it being between you and Brad, if it was between only you and him you should have PMed him, it was in this open forum and in as much as I have been participating I will post where I please.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2003
  5. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Back to topic:

I see W's trip as a win-win-win-win:

1. GREAT for the troops.

2. A HUGE "up yours" to the Iraqi bad guys.

3. A big show of support for the Iraqi people.

4. A proud moment for the U.S.

Once again, I'm glad we have a Commander In Chief that has the balls to actucally command.

Bravo!!

:beer: :clap:

6. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

The entire world fears America, with good reason. As long as morons like those who continue to post on this forum buy everything GWB says, the entire world will hate and fear the US for a long, long, long time. Saddam was at best a long range threat to American interests. North Korea was/is a much more realistic threat, but went largely ignored.
    Sure, it was good of GWB to personally visit some of the troops in Baghdad. It's the least he could do for sending them to topple a soverign nation on false pretenses at the cost of many American/coalition lives.:mad: false pretenses WHERE ARE THE WMD'S?????? If it were a democrat in office, making the same decisions, you would be flaming him like crazy. Ignorance, hard-headed? Why can't you republicans see this????

7. Yamaha Fan

Never failed to neglect your own mind either! ....

BLA BLA BLA BLA you drone on with your moronic dribble.... Your line has long ago been played out.. please post something credible...

“topple a soverign nation on false pretenses”
    This is a juvenile point of view….

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

where are the WMD'S? he asked. don't know. they weren't destroyed. so it's anyone's guess.

brilliant reply todzuki by the way. :rolleyes:

9. Yamaha Fan

Thry out a little logic next time,, with the way you look at it...

We have not yet found Saddam, does that mean he did not exist?

10. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

credible???? I think the lack of a single SCUDD or other WMD, is pretty damn 'credible.'

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

he only had 13 years to hide them ringo. :rolleyes:

more idiotic rhetoric please.

12. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I can't figure out which one you two are more like: sheep or lemings. Blindly follow boys, maybe you'll meet GWB or Rummy one day and you can suck their dicks.

13. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

:D So why did we attack Iraq???? Think hard.

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if it were up to me, we'd attack every nation that was dancing in the streets the morning of 9-11.that would leave the entire region flat. oh well.

if you were as smart as you thought you were (which you obviously aren't) you'd know that we gave out a timeline that was not met to come clean with documents, as well as proof of destruction of banned weapons iraq was KNOWN to have. saddam played a game (yet again) and lost to a president who wasn't bullshitting. how refreshing. you act as if iraq was minding it's own business and got attacked.

15. Yamaha Fan

Last edited: Dec 1, 2003
  16. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

You're right, that dick sucking comment was over the top and I apologize to you and Brad. I do so enjoy these heated debates. A little insult here & there just adds flavor, just look at how many brad has sent my way. I don't take it personally, I just look forward to working some ass on the track;)
    Please continue your misguided assault, right wingers.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I've met GW and I had no interest in huffing on his peace pipe.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

technically, it was. Saddam was killing his own people, at home.;)

Hey, do you use two separate computers or switch really fast between your two identities (MB and his YF Troll)? I can't believe you had me going for so long.:D

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep, and he could still be killing them today. all he had to do was show cooperation, and documentation.

poor poor saddam.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep, this is the point where they run out of headlines to spew, so they back out.