1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guns n shit

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Mar 6, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Bad troll. No donut.

2. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Seriously, that's the best you can come up with?

Come on, this is the beeb. We deserve better.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So just for fun here is a list of the general areas of mental illness that can get you a disability check from SSA -

1. The listings for mental disorders are arranged in 11 categories: neurocognitive disorders (12.02); schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders (12.03); depressive, bipolar and related disorders (12.04); intellectual disorder (12.05); anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorders (12.06); somatic symptom and related disorders (12.07); personality and impulse-control disorders (12.08); autism spectrum disorder (12.10); neurodevelopmental disorders (12.11); eating disorders (12.13); and trauma- and stressor-related disorders (12.15).
    Now there are more requirements than that but any of these areas can if you meet the criteria get you a check.

Looking ti over I fully agree the eating disorder peeps should not have guns. Hangry is real and it's scary...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You wanted better in response to that post? Come on now...

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Aww, poor thing. You're disappointed that no one will play?

I know you are but what am I? How's that?

6. ineedanap

With all the penis questions, i figured he was a Cocktologist or something. I knew i was in over my head.
    That's about what I figured you'd respond with.

And how am I the troll? You were the one that asked the question? Sorry your game didn't work out.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shit roller got a new login?

cav115 likes this.
  8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Shit, I want like 8 checks a month outta that list, lol. I go from homeless to a beachfront mansion, hahaha. Jet Ski's for Everyone, on me :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    cav115 likes this.
  9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Can you get a check for each personality?

10. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

No shit. . I blame apple. I swear this headline popped up In my AM feed.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

It’s been brought up I believe.
    I’m calling dungeon rules. I’m allowed to bring up at least 2 dated topics a quarter and declare my Outrage

beac83, cav115, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  12. SpeedyE

I want 8 separate checks!!!!!!! we gonna jetski everyday!!!!!! :)

G 97 likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, I had totally forgotten about Outrage©

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If I am properly summoning my righteous indignation of two years past, one of the disqualifying conditions was the inability to handle your own financial affairs, which is certainly an impairment of personal functioning. Inability to balance a checkbook does not necessarily preclude the ability to recognize an armed intruder in your home as a threat and to react accordingly. Who amongst us feels qualified to make that call and deprive a citizen of a natural right?

cav115 and SpeedyE like this.
  15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's too bad. It coulda been a bad law that put that poor white collar trash behind bars, and now the guy can't even vote? Or possess a firearm? Or get a job?
    Do the crime, do the time. Time's over? Here's all your Rights back that you couldn't exercise while in confinement. Don't come back.

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. ineedanap

I don't disagree, and I'm not qualified to make that decision. Having said that, if the person can't balance the checkbook because aliens are listening to them thru it...then absolutely...they should not be permitted to own a gun. That's just common sense.

Again. I'm deferring the criteria for who gets guns to someone smarter than me.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If all they are dangerous to is space aliens they shouldn't lose any of their rights.

ineedanap likes this.
  18. SpeedyE

I lifted weights in the 90's in a gym that was composed of hi$ successful educated professional people. People that one would look up to.
    Many worked downtown at AB. Many carried handguns, as there was a lot of crime in that area back then. That was a felony.

Fast FWD to a few years ago, I was talking to some hard-ass/dick LT retired sherriff. I asked him about this, now that it was completely legal to carry a handgun, does he feel like those legitimate professional people who got felonies for it, should now be exsponged, second chance.
    "Hell No!!!! They are Felons! They broke the law! etc/etc/etc." That same one-way-street dumbass would always tell me stories of him breaking the law on duty throughout his career.....but that was all good. But a highly educated/sucessful person carrying for safety in danagerous neighborhood before it was legal, is labeled a Criminal for life, in his twisted head.

I have always been labeled crazy by others, and maybe i was/am.....but I could always see the crazy in 'normal people', plain as day. Everyone is frickin' nutz, in their own way.

beac83 and fastfreddie like this.
  19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

What about the right to vote?

Free speech?

Drive a car?

Buy a house?

Own a pet?

Have children?

Get married?

Have credit?

Air travel?