1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun Control Activist David Hogg Accepted to Harvard

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Dec 23, 2018.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He is far less likely to get laid than the average Catholic priest. His face screams virginity.

crashman likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...most of the guys I know that were extreme in anything (politics, substance abuse, behavior, etc.) had the nookie as at least one factor in their behavior. Some women are drawn to the bad boys or extremes.

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

For some reason I think any women attracted to Mr. Hogg would look more like a wookie than a bikini model...

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

At 18, willing is the primary requirement for potential partners.

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, you really hate that he got in, don't you? :crackup:

College is not that hard. If he's not working a full-time job to feed his family or having some major health issue, he will graduate.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You assume he is into women.... maybe his aim is to be the chick in a two guy deal.

7. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Maybe...- just letting him in has kept someone more deserving out. I knew what it took for me to get accepted to a university with almost 200 more points than him. Then again, I went engineering and actually contribute to the world.

Wait a minute... Hogg has done something- he has launched half a million NRA memberships - that should get him a commemorative jacket, a tote bag or handgun phone from them.

[​IMG]

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

And yet there is about a 56% drop out rate.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well you have to admit “deserving” is a wide spectrum, while there is no shortage of liberal whackos who are pulling him along. Good for him really as he’s done more good for the anti gun control crowd and the NRA then he has for the liberal whackos.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"More deserving" is your opinion. Obviously, the people in charge of admissions weigh their criteria differently than you.

As for contributions, it's all relative. Maybe you've engineered a machine that cures cancer. And that's great. But the kid isn't even in college yet. So we have no idea what he will or will not contribute. Right now, it just sounds like bitterness.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I strongly doubt he will contribute anything but trouble. He is kind of a hateful guy that wants to steal the rights of others because some animals are more equal. At best he will be a useful idiot, at worst dangerous to freedom.

12. nigel smith

So far, his contributions seem to be along the lines of boycotting free speech and disrespecting the wisdom that comes with age. I will readily admit that something about him makes me want to punch him in the face, so my opinion should perhaps be taken with a grain of salt.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't doubt (I almost understand :D) the feelings that his face triggers. All I'm saying is that it makes people in here take their wishes for reality.

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Id bet legacy or celebrity is a high priority on the list right after Can You Afford it? is assessed. I dont doubt attending will open up all kinds of doors a State school never would.

15. nigel smith

If I were tasked with funding young Hogg's ivy league education, I would attempt to leverage his notoriety by marketing a line of paper targets and inflatable punching clowns emblazoned with his oh so serious visage.

auminer likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Judging by these threads, he wouldn't even need to go to college. He would be set for life.

17. csm800

csm800 Well-Known Member

Close - medical device engineer. Multiple devices out in the market,helping people, working on the next....not as highly regarded as activist to get into Harvard. (just poking fun....haha)

I think Hogg will end up the next Cindy Sheehan or Sandra Fluke, just another election cycle tool that is used, discarded and irrelevant in future events.

18. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Nokia. Nice. You know it's gonna work, even after you dredge it up from the bottom of a dildo filled lake.
    I wonder tho', to activate it, do you dial 911? :D

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You want to be real careful chancing a mixup between something that shoots and something you put up to your ear.

20. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Why is it that most people who say this don't actually have a college degree?

Nobody gave me my bachelors degree. I had to "keep my eye on the prize" for 5 years to earn it. My masters was harder than any 40 hour job I ever had by far...and left me $70,000 in debt.

With the exception of honorary degrees (which is an award), I've never heard of someone getting handed a degree without putting the work in. Yet people want to discount college degrees as shit they hand out.