1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun Control Activist David Hogg Accepted to Harvard

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Timothy Landon, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

Doesn't surprise me at all. Probably got a full scholarship.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good place for him with all the other academic enlightened douchebags. Wonder if he’ll also start posting here in the bbs. LOL.

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

My opinion of him is that he's smart enough to stay away from gun ownership and he should cuz he, just like that squirrelly kid blamed for Sandy Hook, doesn't seem fit for the responsibility.
    Too bad our prominent universities are selling out to people that don't have the fortitude to survive on their own...you know, the ones that make for easy puppets and brainwash subjects. They'll fully support this lame dick excuse of a...geez, I can't even bring myself to call him a man. He's a tool, in every sense of the word. I hope he breaks.

4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He is a future award winning "journalist". For Harvard, it's simply an investment. They see a young person who is already famous, pursuing a career in journalism, and is a very useful idiot. Harvard just wants the publicity. This little DB just repeats all the idiotic talking points of the left, and has a social media following and that's all you need to make it these days.

When the shooting went down he wasn't even at the school but jumped on his bike and peddled his ass off to get to the scene and jump on as many news cameras as possible. That was a damn good move that set him up for life. Well played hogg, well played.

rk97 and Phl218 like this.
  5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Seriously, why care about this?

TurboBlew, Steeltoe and HPPT like this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Because my kid was supposed to get that spot? :D

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Be thankful they dodged that bullet and can get an education instead of a indoctrination maybe.

TurboBlew likes this.
  9. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You and RobbyB both relying on TMZ I see. Dead reliable I'm sure, just like the actor stories.

11. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

12. dsapsis

And the actor bit? :D

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. My post was in regards to his low SAT score for Harvard acceptance.

14. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Hogg couldn't get into a state school...Harvard had to take him. They have a quota to maintain.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao well seeing as tmz interviewed the actors themselves I’d say it’s a pretty reliable source....

I know your sources are basically heresay but give me some credit...

19. dsapsis

Actually, the report on SAT scores comes from an interview with the New York Times. Where are the actor confirmations?

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Maybe we are confused...