1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Hell....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Britt, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see you've had some exposure to the evil that is the great Santa's christmas tree lights my son. :D

If Santa is real I can tell you where he works when he's not delivering gifts. He designs carburetors for cheap lawn equipment.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Here's a surefire ticket to hell...

Dear Lord, why hast thou forsaken me?

But seriously, RIP Carrie, and non-denominational vibes of caring to your wee one and the family you've left behind.

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You could hit him on the head with this and it would bounce off.
    If you've watched his rhetorical approach here, it's a padded room upstairs.

4. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

sometime, i think you just post stuff to argue. feel free to show me where i said he would be happy his wife passed. smdh

5. turtlecreek

oh look....see my last post. smdh

6. turtlecreek

not sure i understand your post. the proof of Gods love was that he came to earth, hung on a cross, defeated death, so that you and I can have eternity. your FIL choose to remarry....to love again....it sounds to me as if the love was more valuable than the pain of death. death is inevitable. finding someone to love is not. finding TWO people that one may love is certainly a blessing. guess its 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.

7. Venom51

As I understand it God didn't come to earth. He sent his son....but you knew that.

Cuz....you know.

8. Venom51

Could of been worse. He could have sent his less popular son.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Venom51

The other side has something to say...

10. turtlecreek

triune God. God = Jesus = Holy Spirit. They are the same. I use "God" to keep the discussion straight forward.

11. Venom51

So he was the original redneck? He was his own daddy. I'm guessing the holy spirit was moonshine.

Rebel635 and badmoon692008 like this.
  12. turtlecreek

:crackup:

nicely played sir.

13. Venom51

Well...at least now we may have some proof he exists. Everyone knows at least one good redneck. :D

14. turtlecreek

and I am he..... :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You said he had a happy life or something like that - which is pure an utter bullshit. He had a life with happy moments and a couple of utterly devastating horrible lengths of time as he watched women he loved die a horrible death. Your god gave his devotion some good and a shit ton of bad.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not actually a viable response to what I said. But of course you can't respond to it can you ;)

17. turtlecreek

18. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

This is not how science works... If you claim Unicorns are real, it's not my responsibility to prove that they aren't....

19. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

I've read this 5 times and I still can't believe someone could type this with a straight face...

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sean, I will fall back on my belief that, by default, everyone is an agnostic since no one can prove the existence, or non existence, of a God. You fall under that umbrella. You have no way of knowing if God exists or doesn't exist. Live with it. :)