1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Call it how you see it. Yup I backed out. Everything I do, I try to have fun. If it ain't fun, I'm not interested.

At first it was fun. Then he got serious and personal. Then it became sad. Would I have beaten him? I don't know. I'm pretty good at racing most anything. However, I've lost more than 1000 on a bet and had no problem laughing about it and carrying on. Because it was all in fun.

2. Robby-Bobby

I also remember him weaseling out of showing proof of a bank statement the more I think about it. In the chance that I did win and he didn't pay up. Let's face it, 12 hour drive, win a grand and the dude fails to pay is a lose/lose because he's getting his ass kicked abd im in jail in Kentucky.

But yea you can say I'm a chickenshit.

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Okay, I think I'm pretty good at racing anything too. I can tell you if I had a $1K bet with you and you backed out I would be F..King pissed off. I think I'm a pretty reasonable person, but that would make my blood boil, because I would have already allocated the$1K to bet you, and have figured where i was going to spend the $1K when I beat you.

I don't see where he got personal anymore than anyone else that wants the $1k on a bet you screwed up on. Bottom line, you made a bet I don't think you would win. I would have taken action on that bet and expected to get paid.

4. Boman Forklift

WTF does him showing you a bank account have to do with anything......that is another chickenshit way to back out....IMO.

5. Robby-Bobby

Because if he doesn't have the money he shouldn't take a bet. I believe that was one of the stipulations of the bet was to prove he had the coin. Again, had I won, and he didn't have the money he would have been beaten senseless. Thus costing me more money in bail and attorney.

6. Robby-Bobby

I don't give a goddamn what you think I would or wouldn't win. I would say the same thing to you prior to shaking hands. Prove you have the jack. Which I'm sure you'd have no problem Doing in such a bet. I know I've been asked to show the money beforehand. Hell I lost the money damn near 2 minutes after I showed it.

Like I said, if it's not fun, it ain't worth doing. But if you also want to get personal, you're welcome to call me a chuckenshit to my face and see how that feels right afterwards.

7. Boman Forklift

You really think anyone one here that races motorcycles, can't scrounge up $1k somewhere? Hell...I have more than that, but I don't want to show you my bank statement either.....especially when you are telling me you are going to kick my ass on the track and I think you are full of shit!!!

8. Boman Forklift

Dude....I wasn't going there with trying to fight you. FUCK...I'm an old gray headed, bald fucker...you don't want anything to do with that. :)

I'm not sure I got anymore personal than you or he did? I just call them like I see them, I haven't been in a fight in over 30 years and don't expect to start now.

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

10. Robby-Bobby

Well then you are more trusting than me. didnt you get royally fucked over ona huge deal a while back?

Yea, $1000 is a lot of money to me. I wanna know it's legit. So what? If the deal were reversed I'd have zero problem proving I got the money. It wouldn't have to be a bank statement. I don't want your account number. I just want proof before I drive 12 hours to either win a grand, lose a grand or go to jail

11. Ringer

Ringer Well-Known Member

12. Robby-Bobby

Use your words clearly. I'm in the south. We don't hide behind keyboards.

13. Boman Forklift

Yea, I had a bookkeeper that f..ked me out of about $20K over a month, before I caught it and she had already bailed. Entered checks into quickbooks to pay my vendors, and wrote the checks to herself and stamped them with a rubber stamp that the other bookkeeper I've had for years had in her desk. So I still had to pay those other bills that were now late, when I figured out WTF was going on. Didn't notice until reconciling at the end of the month.

Maybe more trusting or probably more stupid.....either way...like I said before, I like you on here and maybe I shouldn't have popped off, but I just called it like I saw it!!!

14. Boman Forklift

I'm not hiding.....if you want to come kick my ass....come on out....Mother fucker!!!!! I don't take kindly to having you imply I'm hiding behind a keyboard.

15. Robby-Bobby

Again, you're having trouble with words.

I'll let you re-read what I wrote.

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

It didn't have anything to do with the bet because it was never put forth as a stipulation. 'josh7owens' laid out a sweet trap that 'Robby-Bobby' ran into at full steam. 'Robby-Bobby owes 'josh7ownes' $1,000.00 and has chosen to welch on the bet, providing amusing excuses in an attempt to "justify" that behavior.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

What did I misinterpret with what you wrote about me hiding behind a keyboard? I don't see any other way that could be interpreted? I will admit, I probably overreacted.....and honestly if my son were racing today.... I would have bit my tongue. I just saw that as you boasting about how you would show me who is the "the man"?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  18. Robby-Bobby

I'm gonna have to go back and re-read because I'm pretty sure I requested (demanded) to see proof. But it has been a while. If I'm wrong on that part I've got no problem admitting it. Other than that, you can fuck right off with your "behavior" talk.

19. Robby-Bobby

I said, if you want to call me chickenshit you can in person. Then you insinuated I wanted to fight a bald old guy. I said choose your words because I don't hide behind keyboard. Then you called me motherfucker again. I asked you to re-read. Like I said, choose your words. Because the only time installed about kicking ass was if someone stuffed me on a bet.

20. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you did (ask for proof).