1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Wait, I don't see some guy in a banana hat in your........ooooh ya, now I get it. ;)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Razr likes this.
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I like Josh. He ain't afraid to take it. Most dudes here woulda faded away like a fat chick in a bikini contest.

SuddenBraking and Boman Forklift like this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

When I was a little boy, I had an inflatable clown with a weight in his feet. You could punch him in the nose repeatedly, and he always popped back up for another. I've been wondering whatever became of him.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You're right. He keeps coming back posting more "accomplishments" for his adorning fans. I'm waiting for a picture of josh holding up all his Chuck-e-cheese tickets real baller like.

And not a fucking chance in the world this thread was started as a troll. The "B" in plan B stands for backpedaling.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Or, and just hear me out now, maybe he can't walk away from this shit show because he cares deeply about what's being said about him, as evidenced by the way he continues to respond to it despite his claims of not caring.

But your take on it could be valid too. There's probably a world in which his behavior throughout this thread could be construed as trolling and being entertained. Just not sure it's this world.

7. nigel smith

Chuckie Cheese don't impress me none. A few years ago, on a family trip to Disney World, I got the opportunity to participate in a Buzz Lightyear shoot-a-thon. Not one of those snotty nosed space cadets came close to killing as many aliens and evil emperors as I did. They all went crying to their mommies to cancel their space camp reservations. Match that, go kart snipers!

8. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I may have missed it - what pistol are we shooting at a target 10 yards away? Caliber?

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hell, I liked Sunshine. And RFKA.

10. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I bet he can jump a bigger fire than you on a kiddie motorsickle.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sheiiiiiiiit.....boy may can kart but he ain't beating me in kid bike jumpin. Pffff.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Fair.

13. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Josh?

Looks to me like someone talkin' some shit smacktalk!

tiggen likes this.
  14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Ok so I just read the first page and the last page. Well, next to last page now. I imagine theres some good drama in the middle. Anyway, you really want us to believe everything you said on the first page was just joking around? Lol, c'mon man.

15. nigel smith

Yeah, like you've never beat up on a kid at the race track? Oh, wait...:D

16. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:crackup:

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well actually PROFESSIONAL motorcycle road racers in America don't make squat compared to what Mladin and others made during those years or what ball players make.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Not motorcycle racers. But there are plenty of other motor sports. ;)

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The difference is I don't ever remember Mooney coming on here and proclaiming his racing prowess at beating 9 year olds and taking their lunch money. :D

20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Maybe I used incorrect Engrish? My ENTIRE point is you threw down a bet and didn't follow through with it......nothing more....nothing less.

I haven't actually gone through and re-read everything, so my 53 year old memory could be off. But I remember you saying you could beat him by at least .5 seconds and back it up with a $1000 bet. I think he was willing to take your $1000 if you beat him by .0000000001 of a second or however accurate the karting facility time scoring system measures.

IMO you "chickenshitted" out by not following through on the "check your mouth wrote that your ass isn't willing to cash" bet???

In no way have I insinuated you don't have money, I actually believe you are doing quite well, and am happy about that. Maybe I'm an a..hole for bringing this up, I don't know, but I actually like you and am happy you are on this forum, however a bet is a bet in my world.

IMHO, J7O has been pretty easy going on this. His boastful ways have probably limited his support on here, but bottom line, you threw down the bet...not him. If he had been around on here as long as you have, or was as well liked, there would have been a 3 foot screwdriver/trebuchet /pitchfork rally in his favor, wanting to know where your $1K was, and why it wasn't in his account.......unless you actually plan on showing up and throwing down some laptimes?

I'm sure you can dredge up stupid shit I've said, and this would probably be example numbero uno, but that isn't the point here.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Imnotfast, Scotty87, Razr and 2 others like this.