1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. That’s the default go-to line when something doesn’t go as someone planned.

“Naw see, I was just playing around...”.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

RB is probably making a steeltoe map right about now.

I can see it now... RB will hide behind a tire berm at the electric gokart track, and bust out his moose/bear killing rifle once J70 gets within 10 yards, and fire a 3' screwdriver at him.

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao i mean, say what ya want about the bet, I'm beyond over that. It's easy enough to show a bank statement without exposing your account and all that.

But it's quite funny if you're using anything clarence says especially financially against me. That's almost as desperate as trying to convince everyone here "you're just playing haha haha"

4. Robby-Bobby

Don't forget the mandatory "haha haha". That's the only way they'll believe it, if you pretend you're just kidding around.

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You both look ridiculous right now. The one who claims this was a joke all along, and the one who did not pay when he lost a bet by not showing up. Everything is just excuses. You both need to walk away from this thread. It's way past embarrassing.

kangasj, bleacht and Robby-Bobby like this.
  6. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

On point!:clap:

7. Robby-Bobby

Let me be the first to say that I can honestly admit I'm too stubborn to walk away from anything. I have a problem.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hey hey hey stop with that shit. I'm home with the flu. I need the entertainment.

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

I've got a $ 1000. Dollars that says Robby Bobby would mop the floor with this conceded Asshat .... any takers??:D

terminus est likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm with you.

You two need to stop. If you actually met in person instead of repeated overreaction on the interwebs you'd actually get along great :crackup:

11. I just wanted to capture this.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You posted it to facetubes.... That is posting it. In public. To get attention.

Look at you always carrying around 3 guns so you got that caliber spread!

Scotty87 and badmoon692008 like this.
  13. We all know you are heartless. But I don’t see how getting you to dress up as the tin man is going to solve anything.

:crackup:

Robin172 and Sabre699 like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Need more coffee.

15. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I was just thinking that. No damn creamers tho....

16. It’s 11pm here. No coffee necessary.

17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

It's 5 o'clock somewhere

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mop the floor with him at what? I missed the original challenge because I sorta didn't care. :D I might be in but I need to make sure it's something that Buttercup can whoop Yappy Trappy Flappy at 'cause that's just the way I roll. :D

19. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Bare knuckle brawl ...

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Meh, it'd turn into Saturday night sissy slap fest, I'm out. :D