1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Can't see messages from blocked people even when quoted. I just tried it by blocking RRP. Can't see the quote in Mongo's post.

2. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Every time I open this thread my phone queefs out a scent of Summers Eve! How's it even possible?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well damn. Guess we'll just have to edit the quotes a touch :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How about now on that same post?

5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

She can't possibly care about you "racing" go-karts, could she?

6. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Josh you tool, 63 races @ $10/race = $630 spent on your "racing" campaign. And that's not including the really cool blue driving shoes.

You didn't "win" shit.

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You get that smell when you open your purse to take out your phone :D

Ghost of Casby, TurboBlew and cav115 like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

She probably has overwhelming maternal instincts and has found a way to have a child without destroying her figure.

9. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

This kind does. Just filtering a few people make this place much more enjoyable.

11. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Uh-uh....cause my phone is perched right here on my fupa.:p

t500racer likes this.
  12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The marriage is doomed. She will have to compete with mamma's boy Josh's real mom until one of them dies.

One thing I did notice watching the video was that the "course" is quite reconfigurable on the concrete pad and is made to give quite a bit to absorb energy from an out of control kart. This tells me that the course is never exactly the same depending on how it gets moved by daily "racing" action. Josh's all time "record" is completely irrelevant.

His driving isn't all that smooth either.

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yep, I can see it now with him on ignore.

14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

It was good seeing ya yesterday Brad. Gonna pm you my #
    Maybe we can go riding one weekend.
    Maybe race some big wheels down the mtn.and post up some bitchn vids?:crackup:

Brad likes this.
  15. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Just know that if you end up on a cheater big wheel and I'm not winning anyway, I'll be putting your ol' broken up ass in the ditch!... JO wouldn't have it any other way!

ToofPic likes this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The way Josh acts and drives, seriously makes me want to bitch out on the bet.

Like it's not even fun sounding anymore. Say I do win, I'd really really have a hard time believing he would pay up.... then have the bitch fits of all bitch fits, or just leave and run away....

I'm seriously considering saying fuck it because Josh is clearly one little bitch...

badmoon692008 and wsmc 589 like this.
  17. caferace

caferace No.

You have six women lined up too, RB? :D

-jim

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao fuck no, I can't even handle one much less 6.

Just reading his responses and excuses here gives me a really really bad feeling about him. Couple that with the messages he sent me in the past and I sincerely don't trust he would pay....

19. caferace

caferace No.

Cash is held by independent third party.

-jim

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Remember RB, you're dealing with a 12 year old. This thread has been entertaining, but now it seems kind of sad.

bleacht likes this.