1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Can I?

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  3. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I haven't clicked this thread in a while because I thought it was just a bunch of you assholes piling on some poor kid who posted some stoopid go kart shit on the beeb and not letting it go.

Then I see this. This is either an elaborate troll or Joshy is functionally retarded and wandering closer to becoming a beeb legend in the wrong way. Maybe both, hell if I know.

4. condon66

So fuckstick, yesterday you're not at the top of proskill and you say "who cares?" Today you are and you're bragging about it. Do you not see how fucking dick-baggety you appear?

5. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Yea this. It's basically pointless I was just saying I was back on top. The long version is it's based on who you beat also. For example if I race someone with a high proskill I'll get more points then if I beat someone with a low proskill. If that makes sense. Uligmately it's all about how many races you've done and who they were against.

For example Zach has 150 races complete but his proskill is below mine and I've done 63. My races were beating higher proskill people because I only go there with friends and they are the ones that are also having a high proskill.

Anyways, I'm back on top of that too. Not that I actually care about that though.

6. condon66

Un fucking real.

BHP41 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  7. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Not bragging, just mentioning it because it's funny. I really don't give a shit about any of it. It's just funny to make money off electric gokarts.

8. condon66

If it's all just "funny" then why all the crying? If that were me that you slammed the rear of, and assuming I already knew what a douche you are, I would stop, climb out, walk back to your kart, pull you out of it, and throw you on the ground like the whiney little bitch you are.

9. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Fuck you

10. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

No No No. You can't come here and be all bad ass then get butt hurt when called out. Doesn't work that way. Stand tall!!!!!!!

11. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

I just added him to my block list.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Now that's some pussy-ass shit

badmoon692008, BHP41 and Sabre699 like this.
  13. condon66

Pussy

14. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

So if (theoretically) everyone's on a block list, does that mean a person would only see their own posts?

Kind of like a schizophrenic thread?:crackup:

Razr likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You totally stole my post. :crackup:

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think DaveK stoled someone's login....this can't be real.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What kinda pussy has a "block list"? It's fuckin words on the internet for cryin out loud.

Actually, he probably does that, too.

SMFH...

BHP41 and R1Racer99 like this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty much yep, but you can't block mods :D

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

That's some funny shit right there. So if you, Dave , and Papa actually gave enough of a crap about this infantile exchange ( that I have participated in too ) you could quote everything and the blocker would still be forced to see it?

:D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If we cared then yep :crackup:

Razr likes this.