1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go ahead pull his finger...

Discussion in 'General' started by SClark, Dec 5, 2001.

1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Ex CCS, You'd better bring game if your gonna challenge Tardholio to a "no holds barred farting cage match". My new truck still has the faint smell of Tardholio's ass. Here's an idea. Let's feed both of em a bunch of boiled eggs and beans and lock them in Tardholio's trailer for an hour. Whoever comes out standing wins. [​IMG]

------------------
    "GasTard" In More Ways Than One-
    PMF Racing
    John W. Walters #728 Expert Rookie Black SV
    http://home.mindspring.com/~jwwalters/index.html

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I wanna see the trophy design... [​IMG]

3. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Remind me to reserve a hotel room for that night. [​IMG]

4. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

The funniest part was when you kept yelling at me to roll down my window and I wouldn't. My eyes were watering from laughing so hard, what were your eyes watering from? [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Well, you see, I got the proverbial "shotgun" blast. I had my window down and you didn't. When you let the air biscuit fly, it had no place to go other than toward me and out the vacuum of my window. My eyes weren't watering. They were bleeding.

6. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Aren't we all. I guess I an get you a case of bathroom spray for the holidays huh? [​IMG]

------------------
    MudDawg

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I've got something special for Tardholio at Talledega! [​IMG]
    In the immortal words of Brad Wilson: Muhahahahahahahaha....Muhahahahahahahaha [​IMG]

8. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

It better be good because I've already started my winter finger pulling training. [​IMG]

Just ask TIW about the mushroom cloud that took over the living room last night. [​IMG]

It wouldn't have had anything to do with mushroom and pepperoni pizza washed down with some Bass, now would it? [​IMG]

9. Ben

Ben Well-Known Member

While you guys wage biological warefare on each other, I'm at the Army surplus store making my first purchase for the 2002 season. A GAS MASK! It's a good thing you guys aren't on Bin Laden's payroll. There would be good reason for mass terror. [​IMG]

------------------
    Ben Elstad
    Dog It Out Racing
    Wheelchair racer
    P.T.P. member