1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give these cops a medal

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Mar 20, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For not shooting this lady. I don't know if I feel worse for the cops or the husband.

galloway840 likes this.
  2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Holy shit. I hope she's in a padded room somewhere, I can't even imagine how fucked up that dude is that he chooses to live with that.

No matter how fucking insane she is, he's still a d-bag cop who gives the "I'm giving you a break" speech while giving you a ticket. I've never had to sign a ticket here, can they really arrest you for not signing it or was that bullshit?

3. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn, what a crazy bitch! I feel bad for the husband...but I also don't get why the big deal over signing the ticket. I didn't think that was reason to arrest someone. They even said that signing it means you agree to show up to court, so if you don't sign it then you don't agree to show up, and once the court data passes and you're not present, only then they can escalate things and possibly arrest you. Either way...just sign the damn thing lady and be done with it lol

I did like her excuse though..."I haven't had a speeding ticket in 25 years"...cop says, "This is your 3rd one this year"...then she goes "Only on this road!" wtf?? LOL

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

5. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

If you receive one of the hand written old school tickets in Maryland then you are required to sign the ticket otherwise you will be arrested on the spot. If you're issued an electronic ticket then no, the officer will hand it to you and that's it.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That is a seriously cool cop. He cut her some serious breaks there. There were at least three things she could have gone to jail for.

sheepofblue likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He was giving her a break until she refused to sign. How exactly does that make him a D-bag? Should he have just went ahead and did option one and arrest her on the spot before trying to give her a break? Would that have made him less of a D-bag in your eyes?

SpeedyE and R Acree like this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

A d-bag for doing his job and stating calm while doing it. And he did give her a break.
    Your post makes the lady seem half way reasonable.

R Acree likes this.
  9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

"I'm arrested again!" :crackup:

In Your Corner and sheepofblue like this.
  10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

that was worth every bit of nothing.

a ticket is a promise to appear, if you sign it, you are promising to perform an act. you could call it a performance bond and the signature is the security. forcing a signature on a contract by coercion, threat or force automatically voids any contract.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

What a wack job. :eek:

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You should be driving a yeller ferrari, you're Matlock, Arnie Becker and the second half of Law and Order all rolled into one. I'm sure the Supreme court will kiss your hand and throw you a parade at your argument.

Your definition of a d-bag is definitely different than most. I'd say that cop was pretty freakin' cool about it all to the point of letting her go when he could have hauled her in.

In Your Corner and R Acree like this.
  13. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

which supreme court exactly? there may be a jurisdictional challenge to 'overcome' before there can be any dishonor (by arguing).

the public debt shall not be questioned. if youre operating a public character, dont argue with it!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't had a speeding ticket in 25 years - except that one on this road :crackup:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

After watching all of it - she's off her meds :eek:

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Sorry maybe d-bag was the wrong word, he seems like less of one then most I guess. I just don't like getting the speech about what he could be giving me and how he's doing me a favor for not writing me more tickets. That and pulling her out of the car and arresting her seems overboard for not signing a ticket, but I guess it depends on the state. I watched this right after watching the video of an Minneapolis cop kick a guy in the face and knock him out while he was trying to get on the ground. Must have still been in FTP mode.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If the law is no sign you go to jail then so be it. As for his speech - he's most likely trying to get her to slow the fuck down with a reminder that she could be going to jail. If a clerk in a store tells you they're giving you a discount because they can would you bitch about them telling you instead of just doing it?

stk0308 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is there a point where they can call medical people instead of extra cop cars and have someone taken straight to a mental hospital? Cuz dat bitch… Damn. Just damn. :confused:

cortezmachine and crashman like this.
  19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

It was probably good to get someone that crazy from behind the steering wheel...

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Should be mandatory to taze people like that.

On video.

cortezmachine likes this.