1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give these cops a medal

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Mar 20, 2017.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Come on man, everybody has a bad day now and again. She'll get better. Life just temporarily overwhelmed her.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Since I did not hear any of the conversation until he arrested her I don't know what the hell happened. At least the officer didn't throw her on the ground and put his knee on her neck. :D

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You'll notice the cop changed his mind about the arrest being a done deal after the other cop showed up.
    The other cop was probably saying "You are NOT bringing that down to the station. No way".

5. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I am pretty FTP most of the time, but I would have shot that bitch.

:D

Banditracer likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I love my wife, but if she acted like that I would let the cops have her for a couple days. That should be sufficient time to find alternate living arrangements.

galloway840 likes this.
  7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, I was so hoping that was Hillary when he got her out. :D

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Yes in every state that I am aware of you must either sign or post $$ on the spot (thankfully not a lot of states am I aware :oops:) And the cut you a break was given because she WAS cut a break, more than once in that video. Had she signed the cop likely would have told her to be careful so she did not fall to the law he was not choosing to enforce. Further she was lying repeatedly in the video to the cop. Like I have not had a ticket in 25 years when she had two in the last year. Oh and hubby was likely lying also about the Supreme Court BS. In short they were very easy on a couple of self entitled douches, one of which should be in a padded room. Oh wait both should be in a padded room him for living with that crazy ass thing.

9. sheepofblue

Twice

Nine29 likes this.
  10. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Was she crying or laughing maniacally? Put her in a clown suit and that'd be just down right horrifying.

I didn't listen to the whole thing. What was the husband doing?

11. In Your Corner

Considering suicide, probably.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Psycho apparently called him to swing by with the insurance ID cuz she didn't have it with her/in the car. Poor guy was probably like I don't need killer clown slitting my throat in the middle of the night. :D

JTW likes this.
  13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It certainly would have taken the media's eye off Trump huh? :beer:

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fuck that bitch! That lunatic has reproduced, is influencing those kids, and votes. People like that need to be removed from the gene pool.

If that had been me I'd have told the husband to leave the scene or he'd be arrested too, and that he could bond his wife out at the county jail.

15. sheepofblue

The best part is the crazy was spending the next two days talking about the mean and abusive cops to her crazy soccer mom friends.

Though can you imagine the horror of that being linked to all of your friends if that thing was your mom :eek:

16. In Your Corner

Just to cheer up some of you...

Banditracer likes this.
  17. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I think we ought to get her in the Army. She looks like a crazed killer type to me. I would just want her in somebody else's unit and not mine.

18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

She can obviously go SOCOM...:D

19. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Definitely somewhere she has to walk or get thrown out of a plane or chopper. No way would I give that crazy bitch a tank.

20. In Your Corner

Have her infiltrate the enemy command center and then pull her pin.