1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting between Baltimore and Annapolis

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Jul 24, 2021.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Pretty much what I told him,aside from bar hopping.Ubers the best bet from BWI to his place in Annapolis. It’s hardly a 20 minute drive depending where he’s staying, and if he’s in a hotel downtown he can walk everywhere

joec likes this.
  2. britx303

On a good day the bridge can piss off...........memorial weekend or Labor Day weekend forget it.

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

This is why I needed @joec input on this thread. I’ve had some of their roast beast some time ago and it was hunk of drying tasteless meat. They had sauces and horseradish but good meat doesn’t need all that shyt on it.

joec likes this.
  4. britx303

Absolutely nowhere in Baltimore does good pit beef like down south here in SoMD!

joec likes this.
  5. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Lol, I would love to have that TOBC sign, I am not rich and posh enough to live in Bay Ridge!
    I am imported America turned southern MD redneck in matter of few months and I LOVE IT!:D

britx303 likes this.
  6. britx303

Where you heading, southern AA or Calvert?

7. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

When you mention good pit beef, I hope you mean tender and flavorful?

8. britx303

Absolutely. Awesome without horseradish,bbq, or slaw, but just as awesomer with

speedluvn likes this.
  9. borislav

AA

10. britx303

Nice! When I first moved from Annapolis as a kid, aside from the time periods in Central America,it was to southern aa on a farm that grew ‘bacca for Marlboro. Southern AA is nice. I’m 8 or so minutes south of the AA/Calvert line

11. borislav

Cool.
    I moved out of Annapolis 5 years ago and there is no freaking way I would go back. Loving Life on West River...

britx303 likes this.
  12. britx303

Worked at pirates cove when I was 15........small world. Life gets better the further south you go from Annapolis. Born and raised but I absolutely hate the place anymore. You playing lacrosse yet?:D

13. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

Damn, I think Pirate's Cove employed all of Southern High School when I was there. I worked as a dishwasher at The Skipjack down the street in '92.

14. britx303

Damn no kidding. I bounced between “the cove” and skippers pier. What year bulldog are you?

15. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

16. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I’ve lived in MD for over 30 years now and I still haven’t had any pit beef that I liked. All of it is dry, flappy, vag looking shit.

17. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Canopy on 40 used to be good if you asked for rare. Haven’t been there in years. My wife didn’t like the beef but tore the ham up.

18. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Treat yourself, Ck Turo, they will have it waiting at the airport for you. you can do a POS also;
    https://turo.com/us/en/car-rental/united-states/arlington-va/lotus/seven/1043713?searchId=hhaSUyBR

crashman likes this.
  19. joec

joec brace yourself

Jake's grill o. Falls road at pardonia near the fairgrounds is pretty danged good. Otherwise yep.

20. joec

joec brace yourself

Tha Canopy!!!