1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Geely purchases Utah Motorsports Campus

Discussion in 'General' started by turbulence, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

Have been here in Salt Lake for about a month now. Then I had a damn stroke and now recovering. Amazing how many motorcycle shops here have never heard of or been to the place. The discussions I have had with several dealers about the place only generated shoulder shrugs. Have raced there there four times. Three times with MA and once with John's superbike shootout. Great place, has a good kart track too for a mini org. like M1gp to expand. Hope it grows.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  3. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Maybe the Chinese will make a push on advertising and partner up with the dealerships. I think we're all hoping for the best. And that they add a jumbotron and a better PA in a few areas

4. sdg

sdg *

I think there simply isn't enough population here to make it profitable for true spectator events so it is a good thing that they have plans for other business uses.

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

There are mumbling of things regarding that getting even worse in the coming months. Time will tell I suppose...

turbulence likes this.
  6. dammyneckhurts

dammyneckhurts Well-Known Member

If you are referring to the armco in the corners they call Fast and Faster, that armco was built several years ago when they first build the MX course. It sucked then, it still sucks.