1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR400 Racebike For Sale

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by shift96, Jun 4, 2013.

1. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Wish I was closer (like most of the guys have said). Would snag it up just to chase Dustin around the track.

2. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

blowout sale this weekend!

3. shift96

$850 bargain basement price! come get it:up:

4. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

man if i didnt already have so many projects this thing would be mine. Man I must resist. Lance

5. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Lance(how are you brother?)!!

Ill buy it off you next year if you go get it. :D

6. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

man I just went and had to get a storage unit today to put some of my stuff. You'll see me on hoarding barried alive soon. HELP! Lance

7. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Hope all is well man. F3 still runs like a top, it just needs ridden a lot more.

Shift I've been badgering two of my friends to buy this since you put it up, Ill see if the new price has any influence on them.

8. shift96

No prob guy's sorry for the crazy thread here. I labor over keeping it but I won't be using it any time soon at all and need the money

9. fizzer_fighter

fizzer_fighter soon2betracking

If I can getty rid of this Zx7 asap ill be out to pick it up!

I'm one of Jim Raynors buds

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

any ripples or wavy areas in the frame by the stem?

11. shift96

No

12. shift96

$850......

13. rwood64083

Holy Cow! Still no takers? What is wrong with people? I'll include myself (tearing me up not jumping on it Shift) but I'm sprint racing two different bikes in four different classes in four regions. Also trying to keep two separate endurance bikes up and running while managing a team. Trying to keep up with the cost of everything, especially tires, makes my headache increase.

Do you have any interest in a very nice, low hours 1999 KX60?

14. shift96

ah crap a kx60? maybe if I was 8 but unfortunatley I'm a little bit older....42:D I probably would look rediculous on it lol. Thanks anyway though!

15. shift96

part of the problem is I'm a PITA. I'm selling, I'm keeping, I'm selling for more $$, I'm selling for less.....If I were you guy's I would want to throw a rock at me

16. rwood64083

I tend to run into racers all the time that like running minis. Just haven't found the right buyer. Keep thinking about racing it myself and don't care how I look on it as I'm a bit older also (48). Just not really drawn to running minis... yet :D

I thought WERA as one big family. We don't throw rocks around here...

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

17. shift96

guy's c'om $850! come get it. :up:

18. shift96

SOLD!!!!! Finally:up:

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

good deal.did yates get it?

20. shift96

no he said he couldn't get up here today and was leaving the state tonight to go home. It sold to a person from upstate NY tonight