1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four Teens in Custody for Alleged Gunpoint Gang Rape in Brooklyn Playground

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by JTW, Jan 11, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. Absent information, I don't presume one way or the other. That is the difference. It has nothing to do with how I feel about myself.

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

All i'm saying is, just because people see and view things different from you, doesn't make them an ass.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jase, you gonna respond to #36? I've been looking forward to seeing how you get yourself out of that one. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No, you became an ass when you called people out on what you didn't see.

5. jase

OK, again, you see it your way and I see it my way. Doesn't make me an ass.

I dont think you're an ass because you dont see things the way i see things. But if you want to keep calling me an ass because we have a difference of opinion, go ahead.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

No concern because attackers are non caca
    No, but you you are an ass when you haven't shown any concern for the victim in this thread but then call out everyone else that they are not showing any concern. This is what makes you an ass.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Lots of conflicting information on this story. It's still sad/crazy/disturbing any account of it.

http://gothamist.com/2016/01/12/brooklyn_gang_rape_playground.php

"Two teens charged with raping an 18-year-old woman say the sex was consensual — and told cops she was having intercourse with her father in a Brooklyn park when they first saw her..."

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They may be more focused on keeping out of their establishment a person they judge to be acting out of control than deciphering what the person is saying. The father probably ran up screaming something and the first reaction was "don't let this nut in our store".

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If this is accurate, the poor girl is going to need serious counseling and daddy dear should be up on several charges.

10. jase

Ok, i guess i'm an ass.

Does that answer your question HTTP?

11. In Your Corner

That's nearly a whole different story than the first accounts.
    Unfortunately, it sounds even worse than the first accounts.

12. jase

I see your point.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does anyone else think there is something not quite right with making a distinction between rape and forced oral sex? (talking about the reported New York Times account of events)
    That just struck me as a bizarre detail to add to the story. I would have just said that she was raped by three guys. Is it just me?

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I highly doubt there is a different charge of rape for forcing oral as opposed to forced penetration, so no, I don't see the need to report things like that but I understand why they do.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I would totally understand separating forced intercourse from forced oral sex. But the way it was phrased made it sound as if forced oral sex isn't in the "rape" category. I just thought it was odd.

16. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Something ain't right with this whole thing.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Unfortunately,IIRC your thinking is correct. In NY, oral sex is not considered rape, and why they probably put the distinction in there. :(

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well there is no question they are idiots. Sticking your weasel into someone's mouth by force leaves you open to being detached from your weasel.

But New York is one of the bastions of enlightenment. Didn't these people get the memo from the political class?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gee, ya think?

20. In Your Corner

There is an interesting theory about how the need of Clinton supporters to absolve Bill of any wrongdoing with Monica changed the societal attitude towards fellatio.
    It was no longer actual sex, just fooling around or something. Not difficult to see the progression reflected in the law.