1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Four Teens in Custody for Alleged Gunpoint Gang Rape in Brooklyn Playground

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by JTW, Jan 11, 2016.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Wonder if Obama will be sending the justice department to NYC and when Sharpton will be demanding justice.

On a different note, how hard of a decision must it have been for the father to leave his daughter and run to get help vs. stay and fight them off and most likely get shot in the process with the end result not changing one bit. I seriously hope that these sick fucks get what's coming to them in the worst possible way. As a father of a daughter this really gets my blood boiling.

http://www.people.com/article/four-...unpoint-alleged-gang-rape-brooklyn-playground

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Duh ... The real issue is their use of a gun. Gotta tighten up the gun control regs.

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I get your point, but politicizing this by making it about Obama and Sharpton rather than the victim ...seems like a bit much, under the circumstances.

Hats off to the parents who turned in their delinquent kids.

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I suspect the politicians will politicize it, so ... Meh. But the above ... ABSOLUTELY!!! I was beyond impressed when I read that.

5. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I don't disagree but don't think that for one NY minute that if the scumbags were white and the victim black we'd be hearing from Obama and Sharpton. But because it is black on black crime it doesn't fit the narrative.

Edit: Agree on the parents turning their kids over to the police.

aedwards01 likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'd like to hear more about the store employees who wouldn't help the father called the police. What kind of possible reason could they have to be so callous?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If the father and daughter were drinking, it is possible that he we quite drunk. That's the only thing I could think of including possible language barriers.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

If Obama had a son...

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

He would have named him, St. Trayvon of the Blessed Hoodie.

10. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Damn...some of you guys have no sympathy for anybody...

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If you are going to pen a thread for every black on black crime and politicize it about our useless commander in chief and his best gal pal Al you're going to be creating a lot of pointless threads.

12. pickled egg

I feel bad for the fifth piece of shit rapist...imagine the emotional torment he's going through waiting for his four rapist asshole friends to drop the dime on him...

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Where's Buckwild with the outrage??
    This bitch must have been selling loose cigs right?
    Oh wait, black on black, nothin condescending there to report.

Where is HPPT with my "like"

XFBO likes this.
  14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I would like to know more about this also. If I were the father I might be visiting that store again to "have a talk" with them. Not allowing the man to call 911 should be a crime in itself.

15. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but I'd die fighting to save my child before I fled and left them to the fate of their captors.

cajun636, JTW and blkduc like this.
  16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

im with you. Chances are if you fight them you will probably be shot and killed. But it would be a sacrifice worth it because after the guns goes off the perps would probably run away saving your daughter.

On a second note didnt obama make the world safer with his executive order.

17. pickled egg

He'd have died and she'd have been raped anyways...and likely killed to boot.

Sometimes a strategic retreat is the best decision...and being a lawful weapons carrier, my retreat would have been very short lived and my return wouldn't go unnoticed by my daughter's assailants.

18. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

You're right. It has already been well established that unless it involves a white person doing something to a black person then it's not worthy of involvement by Obama or the likes of Sharpton. This was was the equivalent of an RFKA post which just makes me feel icky inside. :)

19. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

This was my first thought as well but as the Pickled one pointed out you'd probably end up getting shot and bleeding out while they went ahead and raped your daughter anyways. This is a situation that I hope no one ever have to face as I can't imagine being faced with having to make that decision. Knowing myself and how I've reacted in the past I would probably end up getting shot as I'd rather die than leave my little girl alone.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Perhaps.

Perhaps I would have bought her enough time to escape.

What is definite is that I wouldn't have to live with the knowledge that I fled for my own safety while I left my daughter to be raped by five men.

I'd rather have died trying, than let it happen.

R1Racer99 likes this.