1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never happened, cops never have consequences for being morons.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Especially when they wrongly shoot a citizen.

SpeedyE likes this.
  5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

6. sdg

sdg *

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

R1Racer99, SpeedyE and sdg like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dude, you should know that that blue line flag is all over DFW. I'm curious if cop nutswinging is as pervasive all over the US...

9. sdg

sdg *

I see a lot of blue line fags. I mean flags

10. Fonda Dix

all over Colorado Springs too. Don’t see many in Boulder though. :D

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Leave it to some of you ftp nutjobs to hate on something as innocent as the blue line flag....do y'all also despise FD personnel for having the red line flag and/or all the others or is it just the blue one that pisses y'all off??? :rolleyes:

12. Fonda Dix

I dont know about the others here but as I stated, I don't like any modification to the American flag. Blue, red, whatever. I wouldn't like one for traveling salesmen either, even though more of us die on the job than cops. :D

cpettit likes this.
  13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Hookers in motel rooms are still a leading killer of men between 40 and 60.

14. sdg

sdg *

Well, I don't see a FTFF thread in here so I think that pretty much covers it.

Chino52405 likes this.
  15. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

There is such a thing as flag etiquette and that ain’t part of it. Would you approve of a Antifa or BLM version of the American flag? You want your own flag go make one. Don’t try to appropriate someone else’s.

Chino52405, sdg and Motofun352 like this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed.

cpettit and sdg like this.
  17. Fonda Dix

Got two of these from a friend as a gift. Wont ever wear them despite my support.

[​IMG]

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That POS flag is representative of the line officers draw between themselves and citizens. Fuck any cop who doesn't think that flag is divisive.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, dislike those too. Don't play with the flag. Also not a fan of flag colored clothing but that is a little different.

Newsshooter likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. The line was drawn by the people themselves - usually the bad ones wanting to get away with shit - long before a flag was ever modified. And the line the cops talk about is not between themselves and all citizens but between the bad guys and the vast majority of the world. They are the line not there is a line....