1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Stop the presses! I found a picture of Venom51. This sheds some light on his position.

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Not accurate. I have better hair.

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I tried to photoshop some Bieber hair onto him but my work computer isn't cooperating. :D

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That your son Mike, he seems so well mannered.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well?

Call it?

7. Venom51

Perhaps if Mom and Dad had smacked the other end a little more often he wouldn't be in handcuffs spitting at policemen. I'd take the suspension for that one.

crashman and speeddaddy like this.
  8. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Considering he was charged with assault (and plead guilty), it is going to cost him a lot more than a suspension.

9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

?????
    I would thnk it's legal to crack someone for spitting on you... no?

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think it was the handcuffs that made this one bad.

But speaking of spitting on cops, this is one of the best scenes in this movie!

SpeedyE likes this.
  11. Venom51

Still worth it.

crashman and SpeedyE like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Especially since he got KTFO'd!

crashman likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

These car chases have to stop.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:crackup:

Learn respect? You're the one calling us pussies because we would lay down and take it from the man.

Hypothetical discussions are wonderful, you were trying to use hypothetical scenarios to justify your stance in this case, which is pointless. You can't properly argue your point on the present facts so you make shit up to suit your argument. You call that learning? That's cute.

Your knocking us for judging yet you somehow immediately knew that the cop was a trigger happy asshole on a power trip. Hypocrite much?

You do realize deserving and earning have two different meanings right?

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nah it says if he completes his anger management and 1 year probation the charges will be wiped off his record and he'll be back on the street. He's just on desk duty for a year. Walk up to a cop and knock him out and let me know if you get a year of probation and that's it...

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Nope, got a sweet plea deal with 1 year of probation and assigned to "desk duty". Will have a clean record after his probation is up. Hopefully he gets sued for violating the perp's civil rights. Spitting on a cop is not cool but you don't deserve to get knocked out for that.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, you kinda do.

SpeedyE and crashman like this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The way I read it, he’s on desk duty pending the internal investigation. The probation was for the criminal charges. I’m betting he loses his job after the internal investigation is complete.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I thought the guy did pretty well not smacking that little gangbanger asshole sooner than he did. There should be a time limit for how long a cop has to take verbal abuse before they can hand out a free hickory shampoo. And in my world the shitbag definitely went over the minimum time. If you are that much of an asshole that you think it is a good idea to spit in someones face the next thing you should be spitting is blood and teeth...

I could not imagine working as a cop and knowing that there are people out there that would support some disrespectful little cunt over me. IMO, the fact that these assholes think they can get away with that attitude and level of disrespect with no consequences is way more of a problem than cops beating up perps. Perhaps if we did not have all of the gutless no chase and no shoot policies that do nothing but embolden criminals we would not see quite so much criminal behavior. Stupid should hurt.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This is pointless, GTFO of my thread.