1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

fuckin moron...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Wow, total idiot.

kangasj likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Well they protected and served the hell out of her! You know I'm never one for gun bans but I'm seriously thinking some of these cops should be carrying sticks.

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I did finally see the video. One cop had a clear shot. The other guys.... not so much.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Peculiar, MO!

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

SuddenBraking and R1Racer99 like this.
  9. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Epic level of stupid in that article. If that had happened in a politically scrutinized region, suspensions at a minimum and instant payout to the poor lady. Can't believe the Chief is defending it and I'm police.

10. In Your Corner

I don't know, she looks pretty tough.

dandelion greens.png

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You didn't see the look in her eyes. The steely glare. The FTP aura surrounding her. You are probably a rookie who can't quite gage a situation quite yet. That's OK, it'll come with time and then you too will be able to drop old ladies with a tazer before they hurt you or an innocent bystander..... God bless the chief, god bless Merica!

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

If I’m not mistaken, taser comes before physical contact on the use of force continuum. They’re literally trained to zap anyone who is resisting before they attempt to physically restrain them.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

OMG! I just saw 30-40 of the most out of shape people I’ve seen together this side of Golden Corral, “jogging” down the greenway trail in matching t-shirts. I figured it was some sort of charity run or some. Nope. As I drive past the parking lot I see that they’re all cops in town for training.:crackup:

Chino52405 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If that surprises you, you haven't been paying attention to how politicians are treating that profession. I've been saying it for a long ass time, policing is going to take a huge hit because of the hate environment that flourished under the Obama yrs.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

How do fat cops have anything to do with Obama...LMAO you have the biggest hard on for ol Barry and I'm starting to think thou doth protest too much :crackup:

My little league coach in 1990 was a police officer who was cut from the Detroit Tigers for being too fat...while Cecil Fielder was on the team.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don’t see how those things are related. It was the same before BO. Almost everyone at these small city and county departments out here in the flyover states is a schlepp. They all pay bullshit wages (like barely above minimum wage) and attract the worst of the worst, literally the Rob Farva’s of the world.

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, the problem isn't just your boy Barry, I mention his name all the time cuz he did, in fact, popularize bashing LE before learning facts so he'll ALWAYS get bonus points for that, from me. The truth is, Democrats have been doing what he did for yrs before he got into the WH but again, the POTUS being as outspoken as he was in police matters is what made lesser Libs even more brazen to be the same.

As for what he's got to do with "fat cops", not much I suppose but he and his party has EVERYTHING to do with LESSER QUALITY candidates being all who are applying.

20. In Your Corner

Actually, I think there are fewer fat cops around these days.