1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It appears that Bill Clinton must have issues with his "jeans?"

He called right last night.

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's actually surprising is that people are surprised when someone just does what they should.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

What did the future First Pervert have to say?

6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

“world’s greatest double standard”

- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/bill-clinton-urges-muslim-leaders-article-1.2079052

I had to struggle to find this. I had a much easier time finding plenty of coverage on the question of where he plans to live in 2016. Funny, how that is making more rounds than this particular response. :rolleyes:

7. Shyster d'Oil

8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I included the link the location where I quoted from. I am consused?

9. Shyster d'Oil

No, but it just sounds so stupid i figured it came from a BBS somewhere. :D

10. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Article on NPR about NYC's finest. Several cops with 50+ complaints against them for excessive use of force, they're still on the street. NYC spends over a hundred million dollars annually on settling clams for the bad behavior of LEO.

The research also found the LEO with the most complaints also level the highest numbers of "resisting arrest" charges against those arrested (well imagine that!!!). Until LEO seriously police their own ranks and purge the bad apples large numbers of the public will continue (rightly so) to view them as criminals in blue. Yes, maybe less than10% are "bad" and less than 5% are themselves criminals but as long as the 90%+ stand by, turn away, cover up or fail to report the minority, they too are guilty.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Stupid or contrary to the agenda, it was not covered by the usual suspects. However, interesting to see how many clips from the interview, covering all others questions are to be found.

I have always respected Bill Clinton as a politician.
    I did choose not be in active or reserve during his 'reign.' I was in Ready Reserve to close out my contract.
    However, I think that was he said was harsh but straight forward and I would leave it to you and others to argue against what he said.

You want to know what I deem stupid? Here you go:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...ris-attacks-says-there-are-limits-to-freedom/

The man with the final answer on Earth on all things Roman Catholic can say this to appease while the same group he is trying to appease includes members actively beheading Christians and Catholics in the name of the Mohammed.

And, before you get on your horse with an Islamophobia rant, I would just ask for some consistency on this matter.

I say, this as a described atheist, if we are going to go on the limb and govern actions and speech, in terms of religion, let us exercise some consistency in the matter.

I cannot speak for you, or all on the left, but among those that leaned left of me with whom I exchage verbally (in a physical presence), the defense of Islam is not the same for Christianity or Momonism.

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

:stupid:

15. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Stop it people. This is all for your protection. You simply can not comprehend with your feeble minds the task of law enforcement. That guy was clearly resisting. Just look at the way he was staring at those officers all breathing and shit.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Of course he was resisting. I could clearly hear the cop say stop resisting while he was beating the shit out of him..

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The great thing about this is the body camera is doing it's job. Without the camera, assholes like this would just keep on terrorizing the public. That's likely why he was still employed, even after the previous charges - there were probably some extenuating circumstances, doubt, or other questions that allowed him to stay employed. Now there is no question, all because of a tiny camera:up:

18. Yep. The body camera is doing the job that this scum bag's shitty co workers should have done a long time ago.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Whistleblowing is a complex issue as it is. Whistleblowing in police/military environments is an even more tangled web. You quickly get into some very difficult internal struggles with honor, trust, support, etc that aren't easy to resolve. There's even an argument that some of these people that are getting "abused" are getting justice they deserve when the legal system has failed to punish them.

None of this stuff is black and white, ever.

20. Their job is to arrest people who break the law. Cops like the one in the video break a whole slew of laws, and most of the crimes they commit are not victimless crimes. It's really not that complex at all. Do your job.

Btw, punishment of others is not part of the job description. That's pretty simple also.