1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Mongo and others...

You know what's totally retarded about all of us? Everyone on this bbs loves roadracing and motorcycling. At some point, we got personally butt hurt by someone else...that probably had literally nothing to do with the organizations we represent or race with. All the BS and vitriol that we (me included) spew does nothing to help racing. Why can't find ways to have more successful events? Why can't we find ways to collaborate and have joint events/championships? Why are we wasting time accusing people of crap and trying to connect the horrible actions of individuals to others?

Just completely useless.

David B likes this.
  2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

So who is the "WINNING MACHINE!" of this thread?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We used to do joint stuff and include CMRA more when they were a WERA affiliate.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not spewing hatred towards you, at least not anymore than to anyone else. Shit, I don't know who you are or even which side of all this shit you're on. No one has posted the damn program for this shit show yet.

I do think that CMRA will eventually be killed off by the parasites and Texas racing may never fully recover from its death. I hope those responsible for it's death will have the balls to admit their part in it.

In Your Corner and CMRA 270 like this.
  5. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

IMHO, I think it'd be easier (and more productive) spending all day reading the reams of docs than trying to get that FZR of yours running again. Just saying.... :D

Dude, reading your diatribe is like listening to a Budd Abott and Lou Costello skit for the umpteenth time. We get it, your averring that they are not "your" accusation because said "accusation" can be found, or are at least intimated, in/from the "reams of docs." I guess, then, it can be said your just reporting/perpetuating the "accusation" ... is that fair?

Jeeze, do the poor kid a favor ... he's already got one impossible task ahead of him today (i.e., to get the FZR running). You seem to be right on top of this stuff, so it shouldn't be difficult ... throw him a bone ... extend some benevolence to us fellow racers from the NE region....

Uhm, no thank you. I'll take "Killing Lawyers" for $200, Alex....

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please. My identity isnt exactly a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.
    I'm far from hiding. Nice attempt at deflection.

7. CMRA 270

And your name is? How difficult is it to just type it out? Nice deflection. At least post up your personal butt hurt-itedness even if you won't tell us your name.

8. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I started racing in 1978 and raced with many organizations. There have been issues at times but none serious enough not to return to any organization. One instance was a $100 practice day and only one 10 lap practice session. it was a big expense 30 years ago. I don't believe it would fly today.

CMRA 270 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

All good and well Allen. The issue isn't one of, can't we all just get along. The issue is a BOD that didn't follow it's own etablished procedures. At what point do you continually turn a blind eye and expect members to as well - to the fact that a member elected BOD for a club ignored its own bylaws and guidelines and engaged in improper financial documentation and reporting among other accounting improprieties. When should someone step up and hold the BOD accountable for its improper actions. What's the threshold.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

NO.

11. CMRA 270

That's what's in front of the court right now. You repeated the accusations...I'm more than happy to step up and admit I was wrong for supporting the club's position if I am. I'm man enough.

Are you ready to apologize publically for so strenuously and erroneously doing the same?

But what I asserted about figuring out how to advance roadracing is spot on. The personal issues will drive it away. We've all seen it happen even if we didn't recognize it.

Everyone here wants roadracing to grow and be successful. Period. So what's the issue?

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, everything I have stated has been well documented. It's already been established as fact that the BOD circumvented the clubs own established bylaws and didn't follow it's own established processes and procedures.
    The ongoing issue now is whether or not the court finds these actions to be punishable.
    Nothing for me to apologies for.

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yeah, I'm a bored member...

scottn, Sabre699 and CMRA 270 like this.
  14. CMRA 270

If it's an established fact...why is it in court? According to you, it's established? Admittedly, maybe I don't understand how the court system works. Can you help me understand?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Read the court documents. There are several instances where the clubs own bylaws spelled out in detail how certain activities were to be executed and carried out. The BOD in several instances didn't follow these. This is a fact.
    It's in court because a former member took them to task when the BOD refused to take action and follow the clubs bylaws. The former member is compelling them to comply. Whether the court makes them or not is yet to be decided.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A former member is costing them Millions over a wicked case of butthurt as well. Don't forget that in the synopsis. :D

Someone PM if 1) Lawyers are killed. 2) someone post a guide to who is who. or 3) anything beside the shit on the last few pages happens 'cause this is boring.

17. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Ow, low blow! :D In this case the only challenge with the FZR is getting intake boots in time for round 4. I've got two sets on order, looking like I should have one set on hand by this weekend. Now, if we were talking about my R6 boondongle...

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Butt have you been drilled?

19. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

It is amazing how they seem to not get that. From an outsider, both sides come off just as bad as the other.

R Acree likes this.
  20. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Hey, this is the "Kill All The Lawyers" thread after all.

Not if they're coming from a Tx business ... where, apparently, it's common for bylaws to be circumvented and processes & procedures not to be followed. Maybe by mid-November ... 2019.

All that R6 needs is ... a tombstone with a RIP epitaph. :D

:stupid: