1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First: Kill All The Lawyers

Discussion in 'General' started by YamRZ350, Feb 16, 2016.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You have to send them someplace worse. Detroit should do it.

CMRA 270 and David B like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Detroit already has enough problems without sending in more lawyers. That's like giving the crew of a boat that is broken down and sinking in the middle of the ocean more ukulele strings.

In Your Corner likes this.
  3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Deep Maine woods on day of the mosquito should do it. Fitting end for bloodsuckers to die to bloodsuckers. :D

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Could someone post the doc snippet that directly lists CMRA BOD as under investigation vs just the unfounded, repeated constantly in hopes that it'll stick accusation?

In case you've forgotten what your story was. :D

CMRA 270 likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

They have already been posted and referenced in total. Go read them yourself. Just because you haven't taken the time to read them doesn't mean they are unfounded. I haven't forgotten anything. These are not my accusations, they are documented proceedings from a court case and an ongoing court case. Some issues involve specific BOD members while some involve the BOD.

6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not spending my day reading reams of docs, give me the snippets and I'll be happy. I have better things to do with my time like track down parts to get my FZR running again in under two weeks. You make the accusation, you have to provide the smoking gun after removing the 17 layers of boring gift wrap. :D

David B and CMRA 270 like this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, What accusation am I making?

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So, more hiding behind keyboards.

Seems legit.

bleacht likes this.
  9. CMRA 270

CMRA 270 Comes here for the latest CMRA gossip

Still...why are you hiding?

10. CMRA 270

Are they? Show your work please.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have to believe there are some fine people in CMRA. The representative sample in this thread is devoid of evidence in support of that concept, at least based on the postings.

bleacht likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who, G? He's not hiding. People that want to know already know who he is.

He's a mouthy jerk who I almost like enough not to put him up against the wall and shot. :D

In Your Corner and G 97 like this.
  13. CMRA 270

Or it's just common courtesy. One of the many reasons I posted anonymously last year is to show the hypocrisy of how many continue to hide. Even those who support your POV reveal themselves. You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.

14. CMRA 270

Some of us just won't stand for trashing of our people or our club. I hope you'd do the same. Between a butt hurt lawyer who lost a popularity contest and an ex-con who thinks he had championship stolen from him in a class that nobody races in...that's about all the substance the true whiners have. The rest are just pot stirrers who refuse to even reveal who they are.

Matt Tackel and panthercity like this.
  15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Keeping this thread active is not helping either side.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who hides?

Not many one and done. Those trying to hide behind proxies and fake names get nuked.

panthercity likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is hiding?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't you get outed for doing that Allen?

19. CMRA 270

I'm speaking specifically of those who have been here for a while than many "know" through their tenure, but won't reveal a name. There have been a few "one and done's" on both sides of the argument, admittedly there haven't been many.

I have no earthly idea who TXFZ1 is, G97 and others...and I've been on here like a year and half...and not just in this thread.

20. CMRA 270

I AM batman Sean! For chrissakes, didn't you now that? :p