1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Ants

Discussion in 'General' started by mikek, Aug 6, 2006.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I just can't. It would be so wrong. :D

2. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Trust me, my coochie will never get that close to fire ants :D

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

We need to start a new forum: "The Women of the BBS".

You guys could talk cootchie all day. :D

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Dude, you're one of them. :D

5. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

You just liked that other forum where the girls were talking about the size of their "trucks" :tut:

6. Putter

Dang right. Then I could post in there too. :D

Hey Barfield, did you grab that lipstick out of my bag at VIR? I can't find it.

7. Putter

I read part of that. I was thinking you guys (gals) needed to get on there and post. :D

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Nah, Jay said he had your bra and thongs :D

9. Putter

The silk pink ones? Jay, bring em back in March! I, I just ain't the same without my pink ones.

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Yeah, the pink leather ones with the fringie things

11. Putter

All this time I thought Mongo stole em. :down:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

not me, I'm more of a black silk guy.

13. Putter

A guys gotta have a little diversity in his closet.

14. R1ZOOM

R1ZOOM Well-Known Member

2 weeks ago at Jennings I was on the hill by T10 after the races sitting on my Zuma talking to some other folks out there playing around on the hill. I was wearing flip flops and made the mistake of putting my foot down for about 45 seconds while I was talking. Those SOB fireants ambushed me and about 15 of them bit at once, so I pulled up real quick and propped my other foot down to bat the ones off of my attacked foot. About the time I got all of them off another offensive was waged by a different colony of them on my right foot, so I got the hell outta there, fireants in tow, and didn't get anywhere close to that end of the hill again (nor did I wear flip flops back up there).

I've always found the best ant killer to be straight gasoline on the bed, no fire needed (even though it makes it more fun). My dad uses cooking oil. When he needs to change the oil in his deep fryer or whatever he gets it up to temp then carries it out to an anthill, pokes a big hole deep down with a stick, then pours the hot oil down on them, frying tons of ants in the process.

15. Sting

Sting Active Member

I had a race in moroso last year where I sat my helmet on the ground after practice, put it back on later and fire ants were in all of the vents, crawling and biting me all over the face. I missed that session, little bastards!

16. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Is that why you chose your WERA name?? :D

17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

My husbands first race. Roebling Road. Got ants in his leathers. We hung them up on the fence and I took a broom trying to beat the little bastards out. Got MOST of them. Not sure how many times they bit him during the race :D

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. they love sweat.

plane lands 9:00 PM on monday. have my coronas ready. :D

19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Be careful of fire ants. I read where people are going into anaphylactic shock from them. More dangerous than racing.