1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FBI visits a friend of mine.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Jim McDowell, Mar 6, 2006.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL. I'm not emotional over this, Sean. And I never said that Baptist churches didn't make up the majority. I just think that 9 churches of the same denomination make it look like targeted stupidity, rather than random stupidity. These dudes had better start praying you're right. (again, pun intended) :D

2. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

It is a perfectly reasonable question. OTOH Sean's explanation seems reasonable too.

If the prosecutors can discover an organizational link I'm sure they'd love to go for conspiracy charges. Who would you say are the most common haters of Baptists?

3. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

Canadians? :)

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I wouldn't even guess. Maybe people who don't like missionaries? People who think we're all just a bunch of hypocrites? Ex-members who feel jaded for some reason? Radical Islamics? Casbys? I have no idea. :confused:

5. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

People that hate wooden churches? Crazy.........:(

6. mark600

mark600 Well-Known Member

Former Baptists......Damn, I hate Baptists.

:Poke:

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

te he. :clap:

8. tcasby

tcasby Banned

Not being religious southerners, that odds of Casbys being involved in hate crimes is pretty small.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  9. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Dontcha just hate it when those religious southerners make their way up to Boston and commit hate crimes up there?

[​IMG]

10. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Werd up! Casby has his own prejudices and those are often more clearly displayed than some of the prejudices held by other partisans here.

Cas, you really farging annoy me with this crap. You are like a left wing kmfegan when you spout nonsense like your bigoted comment above.

Unlike Fegan, you could do better. The question is: Will you?

11. tcasby

tcasby Banned

I was responding to someone associating my name with church burnings and Islamic terrorists. You didn't have much to say about that, so piss off.

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Spare us the drama, Tom. The question I answered was "Who are the most common haters of Baptists?" You knew I was joking, and besides- you have expressed many times in here your utter contempt for religion- Christianity in particular. Now here you are with the fake sensitivity. :rolleyes:

:down:

13. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

spoken like a true Catholic:D

New Slogon, Turning Catholics against God is our Mission

14. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

Hey that's my line:D

15. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

So what if Jay was pissing in your direction. It doesn't justify bigoted remarks by you.

16. tcasby

tcasby Banned

One cannot make a "bigoted remark" about "religious southerners" any more than one could make a bigoted remark against "northern liberal elite" or "secular humanists". None are identifiable demographic groups in term of gender, sexual orientation, race, creed, ethnicity, or national origin.

An example of a bigoted remark would be something along the lines of:

I had no intention of starting a discussion about religion, hate crimes, and the south, but you're damn close to talking me into it.

17. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I'll try some casby logic.

What's bigoted about my statement? Indian IT people do have BO, that's a fact. If you've ever worked with them you would know that. Plus, their breath smells like curry. Very unpleasant. At least to my nose.

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sllllllllap! :D