1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone Relax...War's Off

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Feb 16, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

In an IMHO nutshell, here's what happening:

• In the face of the international peacenik outpouring, there will be no war. Bush, Blair, and Powell will be doing serious backpedaling, despite still-fiery rhetoric.

• Peaceniks, hippies, pacifists, and other assclowns will gloat over their "victory" of peace and love over evil capitalisitic oppression and warmongers. :rolleyes:

• Saddam Hussein will gloat over how the "majority" of the world sided with him against the evil devils of Bush and Blair. He will also declare that Allah protected him from the western zionists, which in turn "proves" that his dictatorship is legitimate. So, he will continue oppressing his people.

• Bush and Blair, while they will be ridiculed as dumba$$es by the likes of Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn, will actually have been indirectly responsible for putting Saddam in check. The price Saddam will have to pay to the peacenik hippies is that he will not be able to foster any offensive use of weapons of mass distruction. If he did, then Bush and Blair would go in there with Special Ops and cruise missles, wipe Saddam and his co-horts from the face of the earth and tell the hippies, "Okay, we gave peace a chance and look what happened, he used weapons of mass destruction. So, now we handled things our way." Saddam knows this would happen, so he will be a "good boy" in the future. At least to anyone not under his political control.

• The real losers will be all the ordinary Iraqi people who had their hopes that Saddam and his clan would have finally been overthrown. Now, they will have to continue marching in protest against western forces of evil whenever Saddam's propaganda machine ordered. And be gassed everyone once in a while if they do dare to protest.

• The other losers will be people in Third World countries who will have dictatorships continue to exist since the tin-pot despots will know that to maintain control of their people all they have to do is play the "evil western warmongers" deal to the masses of "no blood for oil" hippies. :(

• Oh, and Jimmie Johnson will win in an upset today after Dale Jr's car suffers a blown engine late in the race and the RCR cars get involved in a crash. :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  2. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Not bad there my friend. I just keep thinking of all of the people that have died because of people like Saddam in the past. There are memorials and marches and books and people walking around saying never again shall this happen. So far they have done that after WWII, Rwanda, Somalia, Yugoslavia..... the list goes on. It has made me cone to the conclusion that history is a lie and an insult. I will agree that I don't want a war also. I don't want anyone to have to go through that, mothers getting the telegram with the american flag, the chemical attacks that are bound to maim and kill not only Americans but Iraqis as well. There might even be some truth to the whole oil thing. Maybe he is finishing daddies war. However, inspite of all of that, Saddam is a raging asshole that murders his own people, has proven he will use chemicals agains anyone and is an aggressor. I think the guy needs to go. I am tired of hearing about the people claiming that the Iraqis need to change their own country. Do those people have any idea what they are saying? The guy is like Hitler in that sense. He will kill you, everyone that looks like you, anyone with your name, your entire famile and all of your friends. And that is just for talking about a regime change.

AARRGGHH

I had to get that out. There is more but alas, I can not continue today.

I heard something the other night that rings true the more I think about it.

Cowards hide behind freedom, heros fight for it.

3. dave333

dave333 traveler

go light a candle...

I thought we didn't want sodom (btw, i know how to spell it...) to continue to back terrorists. We don't need loons like him in any type of position that puts WMD at their disposal. If you can't play nice in the sandbox, we will and should boot you out. Who else can? World economic stability is at stake here.

btw, peaceniks, yippies and yutz's - what if the WMD wound up in your town and were used against the folks you love most? Is that an acceptable price for anyone to pay? Do the job now, remove sodom from power and stablize the freaking region...

that is all...

4. Kendall

Kendall Well-Known Member

Someone tell me why Bush made this effort to take care of Saddam so public? Why not just send in some of our special forces, wipe his ass out behind the scenes and then act surprised?

I know some Iraqie close to Saddam would trade Saddam's whereabouts for a small chunk of land and some Corona's in New Mexico.

Isolist practices have lead us to the biggest wars in world history.

That's my two cents....now back to motorcycles.

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Hmmmmmm.... because he's showboating?

6. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Damn...I couldn't have said it better myself.

The real losers right now will be the Iraqi citizens. Then again, thanks to the UN and the peaceniks, it is now up to them to expose the WMD and get rid of Saddam.

Good luck!

7. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

Yeaaaaaahh Last one to post on every thread!!!

8. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

In the ebb and flow of World Politics

This is just another wave, or trough, depending on whose side you are on.

The Iraqi's and their allies the "appeasement-niks" have not "won"...US Special Forces are already in Iraq, we are bombing them daily, and we have a couple hundred thousand troops over there.

Stay tuned.

9. RR_Kid

damn it you screwed up my recorded

ohh wait there it goes

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: zeb's back.

11. RR_Kid

Stupid fat hobbit you ruined everything!!!

12. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey YZF boy. Do you remember Steve Taneyhill, pride of Alltoona, PA?

13. Devilredr6

Devilredr6 Well-Known Member

Well, if it were only that simple.

Either how, if war is avoided that is good. Granted politics are not perfect, but if a solution can be made that pisses of 2 or 3 people but avoids thousands losing their lives, Great.

but IMHO i feel war is not avoided. We have spent how much $$$ and time to ship our war machine over seas. I have a hard time believing that will go to waste.

14. RR_Kid

Yeah, but i don't remember much about him, was he the one that went pro basketball or was he the one that was damn good at football? i don't really remember.

Why do ya ask?

Lates

JON

15. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

But doesn't this open up a door to deal with N. Korea immedeatly??

:D

16. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

On possible good thing is that with all that firepower sitting in that region, I'd be suprised if there is much terrorist activity in this country. They'll probably be sitting tight waiting for us to relax and start to pull out. But of course, the opposite could be true...

Heck, we should go invade France for the practise! ;)

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

He was a quarterback at USC. His ponytail made sort of a celebrity of him. He now coaches high school ball, I think. I just remember he was from Altoona, PA.

18. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...cause maybe dub-ya's a complete moron....

this week he called traditional europe "as useless" and NATO "irrelevant"

...now how the heck is he to get any support for this war....
    he can't cause he pissed off, europe, NATO and the UN.

...maybe the best thing to do is to put duct tape over Dub-ya's trap....

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

or maybe yours.

20. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!