1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Estate Tax....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Apr 26, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Cite, one instance where I said they never contributed to a pension. I'll wait.

I understand how you would believe that being paid the same amount when retired as when working is perfectly acceptable, all on the backs of the working taxpayers. I would expect nothing different from you. ;)

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think you vastly overestimate the number of people with that kind of deal. I know I don't have that kind of benefit. Most of the ones I have read about seem to be those deals negotiated by public sector unions. I don't agree with those either.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:D

You sure seem to insinuate that with your ignorant remark about collecting more in retirement, as if 50+% of that pension hasn't been collected from their own pocket over the life of their career. The + stems from the various States across this country who can't manage themselves worth a damn so they haven't been contributing THEIR portion/responsibility of the pension and therefore WhoTF knows how long their pensions solvency will last.......[For those who are thinking] "Ohhh welcome to the big bad world".....riiiiight but only when it applies to this argument....right?

You don't even have the most basic understanding on how public sector jobs operate let alone think you know what I believe. Unlike you, I KNOW what it's like...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

With 100% of the "contribution" being contributed with tax payer money. It's all taxpayer money. Every last dime paid to public workers is from tax dollars taken from others - pension included. I understand this. ;)

Geez, I wonder why estate taxes are so much. :crackup:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For services rendered, just as any other compensated position.

XFBO likes this.
  6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO......you are a special kind of....... let's see if you can 'wonder' that one since you've failed the most basic in public funding.

Rick beat me to it, so I won't bother regurgitating the most basic concept but perhaps you need to read and reread it until it sets in this time around.

Another hack that wants everything for free, apparently.....wonder if he'd work a public sector job for free???

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Please show me where I stated it was not for services rendered.
    Please show me where I stated pubic employees should work for free.
    The fact is you and every other public employee gets compensated with money taken from others. This also includes 100% of your benefits and retirement. It's all funded directly or indirectly with tax payer monies.

I love how butt hurt public employees become when they are reminded of this fact. :crackup:

jase likes this.
  8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Uh no, the FACT is, public sector employment is no different than any other form of employment...services rendered = $$$$, plain and simple........just because you want to only equate that to the private sector doesn't make it any more accurate.

You should run for public office, your circular nonsensical BS definitely makes you qualified. :D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

All wages paid come from someone else.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What if you pay yourself? :Poke:

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unless you print your own currency, the money came from someone other than you.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You mean federal reserve notes? That toilet paper isn't worth the slaves this country's economy was founded on. :D

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Someday buddy. Someday.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I bet you don't throw them away.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't jump to conclusions where Dern is concerned.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Every month when letters show up asking for them...

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Don't you have someone's civil liberties to violate. You know, public service and what not while keeping America safe from democracy. :D

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Of course. But one sector doesn't create the wages it pays, it only takes. ;)

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When the folks here decide they don't want, or no longer value the services I provide, I will go elsewhere. Until then, I will work as diligently as I have in every position I have ever held.

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

When you suck at what you do in a Private Sector Job, you get FIRED.
    When you suck at what you do in a Government Job, rarely are you fired.
    When you suck at what you do if you are SelfEmployed...you Starve.