1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

oh dear.......

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I felt a little presumptuous calling her Lynette.

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I think we've hit the red limiter.

4. chickenpants

chickenpants Well-Known Member

Let’s not meet at the flagpole

31028570-3C54-4906-94D8-323384B04E45.jpeg

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

No flag pole. I am not threatening anything or anyone.

However, I have had it with the implication that I had anything to do with these people getting sued.

Yes, the books were a mess when I left.
    Yes, I ignored the books for the most part.
    Yes, I suck at financial oversight.
    I focused on the fun aspects and cutting expenses, mainly staff. I should have focused more on the balance sheet. It was a failure on my part and I cant blame anybody else.
    But I had NOTHING to do with anything that happened, good or bad, once others took over.

It seems as though 270 and others want to make me responsible for everything that happened before, during, and after my tenure while the dozens of other BOD members and staff I worked with (some still are) were the victims of my one year tenure as President. I wont ever accept that nor will I leave veiled threats unanswered.

I am more than willing to be chastised for my incompetence but I damn sure wont be blamed for their situation.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Honestly from what i can tell unless you are part of their group you wouldn't have been able to look at anything they didn't want you to see.
    Thats why they have spent so much money trying to hide the books and make sure that no one actually sees or can figure out what they where doing.
    But i do want to point out to others here.
    This has nothing to do with you Chris.
    Some have been saying that Friday practice was a bad deal for club to be running.
    So they let Lonestar run it and guess who has been on BOD one way or other since 2001?
    Now i would point out the books that is on CMRAs own website shows how much Friday practice revenue is in black and white.
    Yep that was a non money maker right there for the club.
    My point is all the people who have defended the clubs actions and direction it been going should actually look at it.
    After that they should start telling every member to hold these people accountable for their actions that clearly didn't have its members best interests.
    Linz found out about not being able to look at any info even though he was BOD member.
    I do get where Chris thought everything was going ok.
    Why would he think any different when being lied to and given false or part of the info.
    I can say same about Allen as he claims to see the books.
    But now the real info have been brought out and i bet they are way different from ones Cmra has shown.
    In fact i know they are different cause ive posted all of them that are available.
    Time has come to just admit the BOD has done this club wrong and lets figure out how to keep Road Racing in Texas for the future.

Steven

9. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

Before there was a suit, they could have resolved with 0 club money

But they said, fuck you, peyton.

After a suit was filed, guys like eric fault could have gotten out by simply agreeing, publically, the books were jacked and by laws ignored.

4 years later, more than $1millon in fees spent, and zero lessons learned.

Sounds like Harding brought the house down. When Carsuso, Dye, McNamara, dipshit, Tomlinson and others go to jail and or have to repay the stolen money, rest assured I will be there with my messages to you where I begged you to just be smart and think for yourself.

VFR#52 likes this.
  10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Didn’t you identify yourself earlier in this thread as being on the BOD? Instead of participating in your internet thuggery, shouldn’t you be more concerned about retaining legal representation?

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

First off, let me say that I don't know Stephen, at all. But I do appreciate him bring out court documents for everyone to see that is interested. I can't believe that you are so self centered an asocial that you can't grasp the concept that somebody would do something for others without the expectation of a reward for themselves. I guess it must suck to be you. I suspect that everything I just posted about altruistic motives, looking out for others and general doing things for the common good is a little to deep and thoughtful for you, so I'll put it in simpler terms for you: YOU SUCK!!!

VFR#52 and motoracer1100 like this.
  12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I'm actually quite happy and live relatively stress free. I grasp the concept, I would just never do it. I have better ways to spend my time.
    E.g. beeb trolling, motorcycles, kids, Fortnite. .

13. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Just because I'm lazy, does the suit name all of the board members as accountable/liable or just a few? My thoughts are that a few probably joined the BOD because they were honest and fair competitors who understood the BOD needed expertise in keeping the rules fair and establishing classes. Hell I've joined boards just because someone asked. The financial oversight wasn't even in my wheelhouse.

15. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Not sure about why some where named.
    But all BOD members are responsible for the lawsuits.
    Its their job to address all issues the club is facing.
    I do know that at the beginning all the BOD had to do was show books and a
    Make a public apology.
    Peyton has shown the members what he asked of the BOD.
    So question i ask is why where all the members lazy and not demand the BOD to be held accountable?
    As some have noticed im the only resource for info about these lawsuits.
    The BOD are the ones the members should have been able to get information from.
    Members should have been up BOD ass demanding answers.
    But instead they have crucified me and Peyton and others who have not only fought for the members, but found the facts and produced them for all to see.
    So the members have let these individuals flush this club down the drain and they blame Peyton when they should be blaming the BOD who used club for their personal gain.

Steven

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You're kind of a piece of shit man... you have this passive aggressive condescending nature to your replies as if posters here are somehow responsible for all this.

The more court documents and shit comes to light the shittier you look.

Never raced CMRA, and by your statements alone through all of this, I can say that I would never ever just my your responses.

VFR#52 likes this.
  17. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Actually the members are a great bunch.
    Leadership sucks as one can see.
    Texas does have some great racers and im sure the racing will grow again in Texas after all this.
    I personally long for the days of Texas racers going to GNF and showing how they stack up with rest of the country's racers.
    GNF was something we all looked forward too.
    Great times.

Steven

18. TX Joose

So can I show up to a CMRA race and expect a welcoming atmosphere or might I expect unwelcoming because certain people have obsessions and vendettas that disrupt it?

Asking for a friend.

19. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Well mention my name at registration and tell them we good friends.
    Im sure you will be treated great.
    But you left your name off post here.
    See that way i can post what good buddies we are on my Facebook page so all the Cmra members will know we tight bro.
    That way the stalkers know who to keep a look out for at the races.
    That way if you make a scene they can blame me.
    I will say it quit funny being followed and watched when i did go to a Cmra race.
    Now not so funny for people who i chatting with at next race for them.
    But that will change real soon.
    Guaranteed.
    Say hello to McNamara for me when you see him.
    He makes me feel special and makes a point to say hello when im at a Cmra race.
    Steven

20. TX Joose

I'll make sure to let me friend know.

TX Joose