1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Race at Pitt Race full course July 2016

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by BEi Racing, Jan 12, 2016.

1. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Ha, didn't really think about it being 9 laps/session with the full course being so long.

2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I have searched through the N2 link a couple of times, and I have not been able to find the race fees.

Can Aaron or someone else in the know point me in the right direction?

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

We are sticking the WERA 4 hour pricing so the cost will be $450.
    We are working the bugs out with online registration as I type this. As soon as it is going to be available I will post up here and we will make announcements other places as well.

Ride safe,
    AAron

dsmitty37 and Wade Parish like this.
  4. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Thanks AAron.

I have a LW team put together, and we are very excited to do this!

DucatiBomber and Wade Parish like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW - 20 minutes is about normal for what we did/do for practice days and it worked. I did start doing a 30 minute session the morning of the race for teams to practice pit stops and the like (although for any of you doing it - practice in the paddock somewhere safe friday night before beer thirty too!!!)

DucatiBomber likes this.
  6. obcbr

obcbr Well-Known Member

If we wanted to do our first endurance race as a team is there special registration?

7. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I think you just sign up like everyone else does when registration for the event opens. I am sure N2 will put something out soon about all the particular details

obcbr likes this.
  8. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Anybody interested in a Moriwaki Dump can? I have the red heads can be used as a single or dbl fill.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

Hey Kevin, lemme know if you need pit crew.

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Grom Endurance? would be like 2 laps :flag:

11. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Don't let Broome catch ya saying that

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. ceebus

ceebus Well-Known Member

I'd love to get in on this. If anyone is looking for a LW rider, shoot me a message. I'll be there doing nationals sprints on my SV.

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Make your own team Chris. A second rider, 20 gallons of pump gas, one sc2 ft, 2 sc2 rears, and a fire extinguisher. That's all you need, hopefully...

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Heck, I'd plan for one SC2 rear ..

15. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

C'mon up Joe, we can definitely use you. I think my buddy Baron is gonna help, but that's not a sure thing. Hopefully we can have a couple more folks join the effort.

16. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Any updates on registration?

17. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything but I'm wanting to sign up promptly thinking it will sell out.

18. ceebus

ceebus Well-Known Member

I haven't ruled it out. We could race my sprint bike on a five stop "strategy" and have some fun. Just hoping to ride something more set up for endurance so we could do longer stints and be more competitive.

19. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

We are getting close!
    We will blast it out when registration is going to open in a press release to give everyone a heads up several days before registration opens.

The tech guys are working out the bugs with security certificates, etc all the tech stuff.

I have tested the system and it's really a nice set up IMO. We are trying to make it as easy as possible for teams to sign up.

There is a TON of interest so hoping it translates into a huge grid so we can do this again!

Ride safe,
    AAron

dsmitty37 likes this.
  20. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

standing by.....