1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Endurance Race at Pitt Race full course July 2016

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by BEi Racing, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

Let the discussion begin.

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Where's it posted that it's happening?

3. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

Facebook. Combined with N2 trackday and confirmed by Mongo.

r6boater likes this.
  4. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Man that would be cool. Might be enough to tempt me to get my race license...

rcarson15 likes this.
  5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

Very cool. Would like to see the pit road for the new part of the track. The pit out on the old part is a bit sketchy.

But Buckeye Racing will look forward to a race that is not 12 hours away!

6. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Alright, this event really has me interested. Would it be too ambitious for this to be my first race weekend? I guess I'll start reading up in older threads to get some info of what I'd be getting into and what it involves. Any insight appreciated.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

I don't think you'd be able to do endurance as a PN.

8. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Good to know. Definitely wouldn't want to be a liability in that situation being inexperienced.

Don't think I could make two events before that either. Being in NY puts me pretty far from just about anything but pittrace.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  9. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Go hit up the first round @ Grattan and you should be all good

Wade Parish likes this.
  10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

An event being one race? So a couple races in one of those weekends would suffice?

11. JBall

Need two complete weekends, not two races. Double headers count for two weekends if your race both days (and don't fall down).

dsmitty37 likes this.
  12. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Gotcha. That's what it sounded like to me originally.

Yeah, not sure I'll be able to get everything lined up this year for the event. Hopefully it's a complete success and will repeat it next year.

13. JBall

I have been doing the North Central new riders school for a couple of years so feel free to contact me with any questions.

Wade Parish likes this.
  14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'll be there anyway... Guess I'm gonna get a team together.

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Waiting for details on how long the race is going to be and the class structure. Id love to do it. Being on the same weekend as the Roebling regional is another factor.

Wade Parish likes this.
  17. Sounds awesome.

18. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

Too bad that's a CCS Team Challenge weekend too in NJ... If this weren't on the same weekend you would pull some of those teams for sure

19. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Very bad timing.....

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never made a difference before. Especially if it winds up being a 6 hour. TC teams don't want to race a real endurance for the most part. Totally different types of racing even if they're similar.

JBall and BEi Racing like this.