1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Paso Shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 3, 2019.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Dear dumb fuck Biden,

It is not a buyback if you never owned it in the first place fucktard. It's the same as me stealing your wallet, then taking the money out of your wallet to buy your watch. Dumbass.

cav115 and Britt like this.
  2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Everything belongs to the government and should be controlled/handed out by them to those deserving.

SGVRider likes this.
  3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I just remembered this has been a "thing" for long enough that it used to be Marilyn Manson and Eminem's fault.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Probably much less if that number includes suicides.

5. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Just interviewed his girlfriend on tv,

She said it had nothing to do with politics or racism.

He was just a nut job.

He had a Kill/rape list in high school. He has been in serious trouble for a while.

6. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

So it's not Trump's fault? Damn. Came way before them though. Start looking at NWA, Twisted Sister and Tipper Gore.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the "Ode to Tipper Gore".
    The time when Dee Snider and John Denver teamed up to try and stop stupid.
    And then that very stupid backfired on Al and his wife.

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Dungeons and Dragons

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Dayton. El Paso was definitely political.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Suicide with firearm is around 20,000, but the gun grabbers always attach suicides to the stats to pump up the numbers. All this is available from the CDC, murder by firearm is extremely rare.

brex likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And he was lying.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have to ask was she hideous and stupid? I mean why would you be the girlfriend of someone t hat is crazy and has a murder/rape list? Free meth?

14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

No, she was decent looking and lucid, seemed like an average person.

15. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

You know what the quickest way to the top of a hit list is? Yea...

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And I disagree. It's part of why they'll keep on it but not a large part. The other story doesn't sell ads, his does.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Women are attracted to "damaged" men.

Potts N Pans and cav115 like this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sell ads? If it bleeds it leads. Death and destruction are always good stories, but when you can have that AND OMB, it's no question for every network except Fox.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Every external influence is just that, an influence. However the ones that let those influences take them to these extremes are broken to start with. I will say there are exceptions in cases of extreme abuse and such but that doesn't happen with most of them from what I've seen.

Old days the kid in Ohio would have been locked up long ago. Problem is a lot of other kids that never would go to this extreme would have been locked up too. So you have to allow for some bad things to happen like this if you don't want to do bad things to a bunch of sick people who would never become violent. Being locked up for life in a mental hospital isn't jail but it sure as hell isn't a good thing. Been there seen it.

cav115 likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's kind of my point thought, they'll attach OMB one way or the other, doesn't matter if it's true or has anything to do with the situation in the least.